• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Man Arrested for Stealing Blow-Up Dolls from Adult Store in Drunken Burglary

In summary, "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef written by Executive Chef Tim Hagedorn. It includes a variety of recipes for different occasions and dietary restrictions, and is currently only available in English through Pampered Chef consultants or their website.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Just when you think you've heard it all... (WARNING! Adult Content!)

Man accused of swiping blow-up dolls

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

MADISON, Wis. -- A man accused of stealing several blow-up dolls from an adult novelty store says the burglary was a "drunken, stupid thing."

A criminal complaint filed in Dane County says Jose Sandoval, 26, of DeForest, smashed through the front door at Naughty Novelties in Burke last month and stole a talking love doll with a $270 price tag, along with other dolls and items.

Video surveillance tape gave investigators a look at the car outside the novelty shop, which they pulled over about ten days later.

The complaint says Sandoval denied committing the burglary, then began to cry and led detectives to an abandoned semi behind a motel where the stolen items were recovered.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1120ap_odd_adult_store_burglar.html?source=mypi

Hey, at least he stole a blow-up doll and didn't harm a real person!

I've given up saying, "Now I've seen it all..." Because as soon as I say it something more absurb pops up!

I guess the guy was looking for a real airhead then..

Oh my!!!! LOL!!! :eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A criminal complaint filed in Dane County says Jose Sandoval, 26, of DeForest, smashed through the front door at Naughty Novelties in Burke last month and stole a talking love doll with a $270 price tag, along with other dolls and items.
DH wonders why anyone would ruin a love doll by making it talk... :eek:

It all depends what she says. :D(I wonder if she has a flat head?)

Related to Man Arrested for Stealing Blow-Up Dolls from Adult Store in Drunken Burglary

What is "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!"?

"Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes for every occasion.

Who is the author of "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!"?

The author of "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" is Pampered Chef's own Executive Chef, Tim Hagedorn.

What types of recipes are included in "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!"?

"Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. There are also options for different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

Is "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" available in other languages?

Currently, "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" is only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is always looking to expand and improve our offerings, so stay tuned for updates!

Can I purchase "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" in stores?

No, "Somebody Stole My Gal!!!" is exclusively available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. Contact your consultant or visit our website to get your copy today!

Back