• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Can Accountability Help Me Reach My Pampered Chef Goal Sooner?

In summary, accountability is being responsible for one's actions and goals, which can help you stay on track and achieve success faster. The CS community can also be a valuable resource for learning and networking with other Pampered Chef consultants. Having a clear goal is important for staying motivated and tracking progress. Working ahead in the Pampered Chef course can speed up success, and staying connected with the community can provide support and valuable insights along the way.
BlueMoon
I love CS. This is a great online community that really rocks. I am learning so much and meeting such great people.

I know I am really new here, so I hope you don't mind my telling you my goal--telling someone my goal is a great way to hold myself to it.

I've been hanging out here to learn as much as I can to learn about Pampered Chef while I finish my course so I can sign up--but now that I am into the course I realize I can work ahead.

soooooo

I'm going to devote the time I've been spending reading every word on CS to working ahead in the course, hoping I will be done with the project sooner, and maybe able to sign up sooner. So hopefully you won't think I'm rude ore weird for posting this or for disappearing for a bit---and my new plan is that you will see me back as a consultant sooner than I had originally planned!

(I'm not giving up everything, you can still find me on facebook and email)

wishing you all good things until we meet again!

Marghi Kilmer

Great to hear Marghi. I know you will be going places with your business. You have such spirit and dedication.

Best wishes chica! Hope to see you back soon!

Smart move! See you back on here when you've finished your course! :D

You'll be missed here, for the short while you'll be gone, Marghi, but your dedication to your course is the kind of dedication which will make you a fantastic Consultant!

If we see you on here before then, we're yelling at you.

leftymac said:

But in a very loving sort of yell. :love::D

Sheila said:
Smart move! See you back on here when you've finished your course! :D

leftymac said:

ChefBeckyD said:
But in a very loving sort of yell. :love::D

What they said:chef::D

Re: Making myself accountable--it's working!!Just an update: It's working!!! :sing:
I have missed you guys so much, but I am almost done with my project for school, and I plan to sign up at the end of August (like 8/28 -- 3weeks earlier than the original plan!).
It's a little crazy, because Sept is a busy month, but if I wait for the "perfect" time it will never come.

I just read all the posts in this thread again (yes, I read them at the time, too!) and I want to thank you all so much for your support. It means so much to me.

My niece is hosting a catalog show, I need to line up 3 more before then. Well, I'll hold one, and...
I will be back as soon as I sign on, in 2 weeks. woo hooo!!!! I am so excited.
Marghi

Marghi,Great job! I'm glad your perseverance is paying off. You're right, there never is a perfect time to start and this will be an important lesson you can share with folks when you start recruiting.

1. What is accountability and how can it help me reach my Pampered Chef goal sooner?

Accountability is the act of being responsible for one's actions and goals. By holding yourself accountable, you are more likely to stay on track and achieve your goals in a timely manner. With Pampered Chef, having accountability can help you stay motivated and focused on your business, leading to faster success.

2. How can the CS community help me with my Pampered Chef goal?

The CS community is a great resource for learning and networking with other Pampered Chef consultants. By participating in discussions and asking questions, you can gain valuable insights and advice from experienced consultants. This can help you reach your goal sooner by learning from others' experiences and avoiding common pitfalls.

3. Is having a clear goal important for achieving success with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Having a clear and specific goal in mind can help you stay motivated and focused. It also allows you to track your progress and make necessary adjustments to reach your goal in a timely manner. Without a goal, it can be easy to lose sight of why you started your Pampered Chef journey in the first place.

4. Can working ahead in the Pampered Chef course help me reach my goal sooner?

Yes, working ahead in the Pampered Chef course can definitely help you reach your goal sooner. By completing the course faster, you will have a better understanding of the business and be able to start building your business sooner. This can lead to faster success and reaching your goal in a shorter amount of time.

5. How can I stay connected with the Pampered Chef community while working towards my goal?

There are many ways to stay connected with the Pampered Chef community while working towards your goal. You can join Facebook groups, attend local or virtual events, and connect with other consultants through email or social media. These connections can provide support, motivation, and valuable insights to help you reach your goal sooner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MindyDurbecBill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini