• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lookling 4 a Recipe - Pumpkin Spread??

In summary, to make pumpkin spread you will need 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. You can also use fresh pumpkin as a substitute for canned pumpkin puree. Pumpkin spread can last up to 1 week in the fridge and can be used as a dip for fruits and vegetables. It is best to make it ahead of time and let it sit at room temperature before serving.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I made it last year and now I can't find the recipe - it used pumpkin from a can, Cinnamon Plus seasoning, sugar and mini marshmallows...mixed it up - baked it in a stone...anyone know what it's call and/or have the recipe?

Here you go...

Attachments

• Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 321
Thank you SO much Colleen!
Each autumn, I host a party for another DS company. Last year I did Southern Living and I served this spread...the guests went WILD!!
I am having a Body Shop at Home Spa party next week and people have already been askign if I'll serve it again - LOL
Plus, I mentioned it to one of my October hostesses...so she wants it, too. It's so yummy!

That sounds so good! Thanks for asking about it!

I just saved that recipe...thanks for sharing!

Here is a cold pumpkin dip that is really good!

Attachments

• A CAN A BOX A TUB AND A TEASPOON PUMP DIP AND IDEAS.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 350

1. What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin spread?

To make pumpkin spread, you will need 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.

2. Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned pumpkin puree?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin to make pumpkin spread. Simply peel and chop the pumpkin into small pieces, then cook until soft and mashable. Use the same amount of cooked pumpkin as you would use of canned pumpkin puree.

3. How long does pumpkin spread last in the fridge?

Pumpkin spread can last up to 1 week in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.

4. Can I use pumpkin spread as a dip for fruits and vegetables?

Yes, pumpkin spread can be used as a delicious dip for fruits and vegetables. It also pairs well with graham crackers or pretzels.

5. Can I make pumpkin spread ahead of time?

Yes, you can make pumpkin spread ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use. It is best to let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving to soften it up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies