• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Discontinued Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon #2229?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers. They also have specialized products for grilling, baking, and entertaining. They frequently have promotions and discounts available and you can purchase their products through their website, at a party hosted by a consultant, or by contacting a consultant directly. Pampered Chef also offers a limited lifetime warranty on their cookware and a satisfaction guarantee on all other products. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts.
gshoemaker
Gold Member
Im looking for a "new in bag"..Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon (1/8 tsp-2 tbsp) it was item #2229 and has been discontinued, if so and willing to sell it please let me know!!

I have one NIP (probably 2) if you still need it.

I have 2 as well!

JennLizFran said:
I have 2 as well!

If she doesn't need these, I'll take these! Send me a PM to let me know how much and I will send you my zip for shipping charges!

Thanks!

Thanks you ladies! BethCooks4U...I just sent you a email message!!

gshoemaker said:
Thanks you ladies! BethCooks4U...I just sent you a email message!!

got it and replied.

When was this discontinued? I think this is what I bought last Aug and I love it!! Why was it discontinued?

What products do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers. We also have specialized products for grilling, baking, and entertaining.

Do you offer any promotional deals or discounts?

Yes, we frequently have promotions and discounts on our products. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our website, at a party hosted by a consultant, or by contacting a consultant directly. Our consultants are trained to help you find the perfect products for your needs.

Do you offer a warranty on your products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our cookware. Our other products also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. Contact a consultant or visit our website to learn more about hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies