• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Necklace and Charms

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of necklaces and charms, including personalized charms, birthstone charms, and themed charms such as cooking and baking charms. These necklaces are available in different lengths and materials, such as sterling silver and leather. Customers can also customize their own necklace by mixing and matching different charms. While the selection is primarily geared towards women, there are some unisex options available. All necklaces and charms are hypoallergenic and come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Customers can contact the customer service team for specific product information or for a refund or exchange.
Andrea Minier
I lost my necklace at a vendor show. Anyone have the necklace and the first 3 charms? I have Nov and Dec.

I have the Manual Food Process and the necklace. (necklace $16, charm $6 ~ plus shipping)

I have the chain and the October Batter Bowl. $6 for both + mailing.

That sounds great. I would like to buy that from you. Do you have PayPal and what is your email I would send it to.
Andrea Minier
404 S Elmira St
Athens, PA 18810

Andrea - COCHEF here - not sure whose post you were addressing, but the chain, batter bowl charm, and mailing would be $8.32. I do have PayPal - [email protected].

Ok I will send the money out for the necklace and charm
Thanks
Andrea

got it - thanks.

What types of necklaces and charms does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of necklaces and charms, including personalized charms, birthstone charms, and themed charms such as cooking and baking charms. We also offer necklaces in different lengths and materials, such as sterling silver and leather.

Can I customize a necklace or charm?

Yes, our personalized charms can be customized with names, initials, dates, and more. You can also mix and match different charms to create your own unique necklace.

Do you offer necklaces and charms for men?

While our selection is primarily geared towards women, we do have some unisex options such as neutral themed charms and leather necklaces that can be worn by anyone.

Are your necklaces and charms hypoallergenic?

Yes, all of our necklaces and charms are hypoallergenic and made with high quality materials. If you have any allergies or sensitivities, please contact our customer service team for specific product information.

What is the return policy for necklaces and charms?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including necklaces and charms. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • footballchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies