• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone

In summary, "Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone" is a children's song, a Pampered Chef product for making dog treats, and includes a silicone mat, recipe card, cookie cutter, and storage container. It is safe for dogs to eat from, but supervision is recommended. The set can also be used to make treats for other animals and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Help if you can, please!

A colleague teacher has an amazing cute puppy - and it is running 2nd place in a contest to be on the cover of Seattle's City Dog magazine.

Could you help?

Go to
http://www.citydogmagazine.com/travel-and-lving/living/item/174-citydog-cover-dog-model-search-2012
and select "Dulcie" toward the bottom of the screen, then scroll all the way down and "vote".

Thanks in advance!:love:

Bumping - please vote her in! We've made it 8 percentage points closer. Let's push it over the top!

I voted hope that helps :)

Bumping - another dog is pulling ahead; we were ahead for a while!

I Voted! Is he a Goldendoodle? He looks exactly like my two that I have at home.

What is "Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone"?

"Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone" is a popular children's song and nursery rhyme. It is also the name of a Pampered Chef product that helps make homemade dog treats.

What does the "Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone" set include?

The set includes a silicone mat with bone-shaped cavities, a recipe card, and a dog bone cookie cutter. It also comes with a storage container for the treats.

Is the "Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone" set safe for my dog?

Yes, the set is made of food-grade silicone and is safe for dogs to eat from. However, always supervise your dog while they are eating the treats.

Can I use the "Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone" set to make treats for other animals?

The set is specifically designed for dog treats, but you can use the silicone mat and cookie cutter to make treats for other animals as well.

How do I clean the "Knick Knack Paddywhack Give a Dog a Bone" set?

The set is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to thoroughly dry the set before storing it.

Back