1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just wanted to say hello

1. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

I am new to the pampered chef crowd just filled out the contract today. Upon doing so I stumbled upon this web site! It has been very helpful and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! :)
    I am in PA and as I said I just filled out the contract today! Look forward to sharing more stories and insight with all of you.
    Keep your fingers crossed that this will be a successful business for me!

Jan 3, 2006
  2. Christa

Christa Member

I'm in PA, too and just signed on last month. I am getting ready for my first Kitchen Show and I have a catalog show open now. Welcome!

Jan 3, 2006
  3. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

Hi Christa,
    Nice to meet you! How is the catalog show going? Good luck on your kitchen show. Wherein Pa are you located?

Jan 3, 2006
  4. I'm in PA.

Hello,
    Welcome to the Family!!
    You have joined a great business. Best of luck with your career.
    I'm in PA as well......Lancaster......If I can help you in anyway let me know. :)

Jan 3, 2006
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Congrats to you "newbies" for joining a great company!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Have a wonderful 2006 full of lots of success!! :)

6. Warm Welcome !

Hi ,Girls ! Warm welcome. It's nice to meet more Pampered Chefs in our state.I'm also from PA. I'm between Jimthorpe and Hazleton.In a little town called Summit Hill,PA. Glad you considered the option of Pampered Chef! I was informed today that I'm qualified. Good Luck with all you do.

Jan 4, 2006
Have something to add?