• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take the Leap into Pampered Chef? How Do I Get Started?

J
Joyful
Well, I finally got signed up last night. I have been using Pampered Chef stuff for at least 10 years -- always went to the party and told everyone else how great it was. I hadn't been to a party in quite a long time until the end of November and when I did it just hit me that I should be selling it (having a daughter in competitive gymnastics may have something to do with it too $$$). So here goes...

I'm doing my own party on the 16th (assuming my kit arrives in time) and also a fundraiser for the gym from the 12th thru 24th with a team of 72 gymnasts (boys & girls). I have a few other things in the works but nothing definite.

I've been frantically checking my e-mail about a million times today looking for my consultant number and password -- how long does that usually take to arrive? I did get a weekly newsletter so I know they have my application.

My recruiter is new to the business herself, in fact I think I attended her first party in November. She has been very helpful as well as my Director who I discovered is someone I knew about 5 years ago when she started in Pampered Chef. She has done very well with it and is able to make a full-time income to stay home with her daughter. I'm encouraged by that. I don't know yet what my long-term goals are, but my short-term goal is to help finance some of the travel required in competitive gymnastics (we are travelling to Phoenix from So. Cal. in 2 weeks for a meet). As I get started I plan to take whatever sales numbers I make and look for ways to build and increase and see what happens.

I found this site a couple of days ago and have been blown away by all the resources that are available here. I even told my recruiter about it last night and she intends to check it out too. Thanks for the great materials that everyone has worked so hard on -- great ideas!

Joy Timmons
Castaic, CA

Welcome to the site! Congrats on getting started and you should have your consultant number and password within a day or two from signing... good luck, it sounds like you are off to a great start!

Welcome. This site is amazing, isn't it?Why don't you see if you director can find out how soon you'll get your number and password? At the very least, she should have your consultant number.

Welcome to the site Joy!!!

Have a great time here! :D

Welcome, Joy! Yes, you definitely NEED to be a consultant because you love the products so much and basically WERE selling it to all those people at shows! You will love it and your enthusiasm about the products will take you FAR!! Good luck to you.:D

Welcome to our 'virtual cluster' and congrats on starting your new biz!

1. How long does it usually take to receive my consultant number and password after signing up?

Typically, it can take up to a week to receive your consultant number and password. If you have not received them within that time frame, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess rewards. You also get to spend quality time with your friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

3. What is the average income for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The income for our consultants varies depending on their individual sales and efforts. However, with hard work and dedication, many consultants are able to make a full-time income and even support their families.

4. Are there any starter kits or training programs available for new consultants?

Yes, we offer a variety of starter kits and training programs to help new consultants get started on their Pampered Chef journey. Our Director and team leaders are also available to provide ongoing support and guidance.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for fundraising events?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of fundraising options for organizations and teams. You can also work with your Director to create a customized fundraising plan that fits your specific needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana