• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June/July Lapboard Flyer: Monthly Specials and Deals for Your Lap Boards

In summary, the June/July Lapboard Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of June and July. It features discounted prices on a selection of popular lapboards. These lapboards can be purchased at any time, but the special prices are only valid during the promotional period. There are also limited edition lapboards only available through this flyer, featuring unique designs or colors. To redeem the discounted prices, simply add the selected lapboards to your cart and the discount will apply automatically at checkout. However, the lapboard flyer promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
Here is the flyer that I put in my lap boards. I just rotate the specials up and use the same format every month... What do you all think???

Attachments

• June July specials.doc
    305 KB · Views: 485
couldn't open it for some reason
would love to see it though

I couldn't open it either :(

I'm unable to open it, weird.

ya same here :(

I can't open either!!

Do not open till Christmas =) J/K

Didn't open for me either.

Something is wrong with the file I think.. :?

no open......no looky. :(

Hmmmm... Iwill try to fix it! Thanks girls!

Just tried and couldn't open it.

Let's try this again....

Attachments

• June July specials.doc
    301 KB · Views: 480
That works! Thanks for sharing ;)

1. What is the June/July Lapboard Flyer?

The June/July Lapboard Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of June and July. It features a selection of our popular lapboards at discounted prices.

2. Can I purchase the lapboards featured in the flyer at any time?

Yes, you can purchase the lapboards at any time, but the special prices are only valid during the months of June and July. After that, they will return to their regular prices.

3. Are there any exclusive lapboards only available through this flyer?

Yes, there are some limited edition lapboards that are only available through this flyer. These lapboards may feature unique designs or colors that are not available in our regular catalog.

4. How do I redeem the discounted prices for the lapboards?

To redeem the discounted prices, simply add the selected lapboards to your cart and the discounted prices will automatically apply at checkout. No promo code is needed.

5. Can I combine the lapboard flyer promotion with other promotions or discounts?

No, the lapboard flyer promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be used at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Dolan
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy