• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Expectant Mom Club: August Due Date & 3rd Baby in 3 Years!

In summary, all the preggos in the group are having babies around the same time. Someone is suggesting that something in the water is causing the babies. All of the preggos have had children before and they all seem happy with their babies.
janel kelly
Allright ladies, you have really done something to the chefsuccess water. Add me to the list of preggo ladies. I just took a home pregnancy test. I'm due in August it looks like. I can't believe I'm pregnant already. My second son is only 8 months! This is 3 in 3 years! AgggHHH!

Wow! Congrats and good luck!

janel kelly said:
. My second son is only 8 months! This is 3 in 3 years! AgggHHH!

Do we need to explain what causes babies!! HAHAHA!!:rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D

Congrats. Something is in the water, I had better not drink it. Good luck with 3 little ones.

Congrats!! Welcome to the club! My daughter is not yet three, my son is 18 months, and I am due June 19th, so we can do the crazy three under four thing together!!

Welcome to the preggo club!!Congratulations!!!

I had my son, who just turned one on Nov. 6th, when my daughter, who is 2 and a half, was nine months. My ten and nine year old are big helpers!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!

Debbie :D

Debbie- I hope you had him early or else you and DH shouldn't be left in a hospital room alone together!! Story please....

Wait...you got pregnant when she was 9 months, or you HAD him when she was nine months??

jrstephens said:

That sounds exactly like what my dad said when I told him we were pregnant with #3! He said, haven't you figured out what causes that yet?
We had three kids in 5 years, so I feel for ya! It's fun though! My baby is 18 months now and reading about all of you preggers REALLY makes me want another!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES!!!!

Congratulations:D Definately something in the water here.....:)

I need a gallon of water!!! LOL...I want one so bad but my hubby wants to wait until our 19 month old gets to kindergarten, but I always like surprises....

Tiffany- just tell him how hard it is going to be to start all over with a newborn JUST when you get your freedom during the day!!

Awwww...all these babies. I love babies...and then they turn 2...lol. I would love to have another one, but I had an unexpected Full Hystorectomy in May of 05 and my want of 3 will have to be at 2.

If down the line DH and I decide we want another...we plan to heist one from Angalina and Brad since they have so many to spare...LOL...j/k:D

jrstephens said:

I wanted to ask Janel if she knew what caused this. . .but I was afraid to hurt her feelings. Thanks for jumping in there for me!!!!!;)

You know I could tell you the story... but thats TMI. Basically with my last son and this one I told my husband to be very careful because I thought it was around the time I was ovulating and of course he wasn't which is why I'm on #3 now. I think I must be way to fertile because the two times we aren't careful, I get pregnant.

Thanks for the congrats though. I was kind of having a hard time after I found out thinking that this wasn't the greatest time for us to get pregnant and all the worries that come along with it. But you guys ( and my family who have been calling) have made me feel a little brighter about it.

Related to Join the Expectant Mom Club: August Due Date & 3rd Baby in 3 Years!

1. What is "Add Me to the List Now..."?

"Add Me to the List Now..." is a feature that allows you to join our mailing list and receive updates, promotions, and special offers from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for "Add Me to the List Now..."?

To sign up for "Add Me to the List Now...", simply visit our website and look for the option to join our mailing list. You can also sign up at any of our in-person events or parties.

3. Is there a cost to join "Add Me to the List Now..."?

No, there is no cost to join "Add Me to the List Now...". It is completely free to sign up and receive our emails.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "Add Me to the List Now..." at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "Add Me to the List Now..." at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. You can also contact our customer service team to be removed from our mailing list.

5. What kind of emails will I receive by joining "Add Me to the List Now..."?

By joining "Add Me to the List Now...", you will receive updates on new products, promotions, recipes, cooking tips, and other information related to Pampered Chef. You may also receive exclusive offers and discounts as a member of our mailing list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back