• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix

In summary, people liked the Margarita Mix, but were unsure if they should mix it in the Quick-Stir Pitcher or freeze it. They also liked the Salad Berry Spinner bowl, but said they would like to find other ways to use it.
Jennie50
So, I've tried the Margarita Mix (and really liked it!), but I haven't broken out the Mojito yet. Plan to make it for a show on Friday night and wondering if I should just mix it in the Quick-Stir Pitcher (perhaps slice cucumbers into it and let 'em float) and serve it over ice, or freeze it and serve it slushy? Anyone have an opinion?

Suggestions on a freezable bowl, if I do the frozen variation? Is the Salad Berry Spinner bowl freezer safe? I could use it with the freezer insert and lid. Could I use the ice bucket? Obviously, it can handle ice on the inside, but would it be okay to freeze the whole thing?

Jennie - the salad spinner bowl is not freezable in way shape or form. The harder the plastic the more likely it is to crack. Even if it survives freezing, just picking it up wrong and even slightly bending it, will crack it. So do not take that chance!

I've never had a slushy mojito - always just on the rocks, so imagine that's the standard?

They are great over ice =)

I ended up freezing it in one of the stainless steel bowls, then transferring it to the salad spinner bowl with the cool insert at the party. That durn insert did TOO good a job, 'cuz it kept the drink really icy. As it slowly melted, the liquid leaked down underneath the insert, so just the icy part remained to serve. Next time I'll skip the freezer variation and just serve it over ice (maybe I'll freeze the mix in ice cubes, so it won't water down the drink as the ice melts?). Anyway, everyone liked the flavor of the mix.

I have used both mixes several times at open houses and fundraisers. I have mixed and frozen in the large batter bowl. I take it out the morning of the party and put in refrig... At the party I put it through a blender! Makes the BEST SLUSHY ever!

I would like to find "other" ways to use it though!

What is the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix made of?

The Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix is made with fresh cucumber juice, lime juice, mint leaves, simple syrup, and a hint of rum extract.

Is the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix alcoholic?

While the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix does contain a hint of rum extract, it is not considered an alcoholic beverage and is safe for all ages to enjoy.

Can I use the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix for other cocktails?

Yes, the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix can be used as a base for other cocktails, such as a cucumber martini or a cucumber gin and tonic.

How long does the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix last?

The Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix has a shelf life of approximately 6 months if stored in a cool, dry place.

Can I make the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix at home?

While we do not recommend making the Itty Bitty Cucumber Mojito Mix at home, you can easily recreate the recipe with fresh ingredients using our recipe card provided with the mix.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • krahema