• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Cool & Serve Shipping Yet?

In summary, people are checking their product adjustment daily to see if their Cool & Serve has shipped yet. The tray is now being called the Cool & Serve Square Tray. Fundraiser shows count as a show.
Did anyone receive an email or anything confirming that you will receive the cool & serve? I submitted 2 shows May 1-15 and have not heard anything and I am having trouble trying to locate it on the adjustment page. I am a new consultant and have never done an adjustment before.

Nevermind, I figured it out, should be here today!!! Yay, so excited!!

Got mine yesterday :)

I am cross selling this with the easy accent decorator and already have 2 customers going for it! Not only late but it brings their order to $61.50 (before s & h etc) which qualifies for the June guest special. (I've only been able to show it to 2 customers so since I got it yesterday and expect to see more this weekend at a cookout). One of the 2 customers borrowed my ead this past weekend to try it out on cupcakes and loved it and read that it could be used for deviled eggs and said I need this too!!!!! I can't wait to show it off with more customers/friends and family!

Mine is waiting for me at home!

<h2>1. When will the Cool & Serve ship?</h2><p>The Cool & Serve is set to ship at the end of the month, but some customers have reported receiving it earlier. Keep checking the product page for updates on shipping dates.</p><h2>2. Can I track my Cool & Serve shipment?</h2><p>Yes, once your Cool & Serve has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track your shipment and see when it will arrive.</p><h2>3. Will the Cool & Serve be available in stores?</h2><p>No, the Cool & Serve is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It will not be sold in stores.</p><h2>4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is designed to keep foods both hot and cold. It can be used to keep hot foods warm during transportation or to keep cold foods chilled while serving.</p><h2>5. Is the Cool & Serve dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just be sure to remove the gel pack before placing it in the dishwasher.</p>

Related to Is the Cool & Serve Shipping Yet?

1. When will the Cool & Serve ship?

The Cool & Serve is set to ship at the end of the month, but some customers have reported receiving it earlier. Keep checking the product page for updates on shipping dates.

2. Can I track my Cool & Serve shipment?

Yes, once your Cool & Serve has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track your shipment and see when it will arrive.

3. Will the Cool & Serve be available in stores?

No, the Cool & Serve is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It will not be sold in stores.

4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is designed to keep foods both hot and cold. It can be used to keep hot foods warm during transportation or to keep cold foods chilled while serving.

5. Is the Cool & Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just be sure to remove the gel pack before placing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404