• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Cool & Serve Shipping Yet?

In summary, people are checking their product adjustment daily to see if their Cool & Serve has shipped yet. The tray is now being called the Cool & Serve Square Tray. Fundraiser shows count as a show.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I have started checking every day the sneaky way thru product adjustment to see if my Cool & Serve has shipped yet. Sigh...

I know, it says it will ship at the end of the month, but I'm hoping it will ship sooner. I know I should eat more fruits and veggies and exercise but it doesn't mean I do those things, either. Logic has no place in my head.

Anyone else obsessing with me? I would really love to have it in hand for the rest of my shows this month. Only have one June show booked so far.

I'm just hoping my two catalog shows pan out, and I actually earn the tray.By the way, has anyone noticed it's now being called the Cool & Serve Square Tray? Sounds like there may be more options later.

pampchefsarah said:
I'm just hoping my two catalog shows pan out, and I actually earn the tray.

By the way, has anyone noticed it's now being called the Cool & Serve Square Tray? Sounds like there may be more options later.

I agree, Sarah. I predict a rectangular and round version in the future.

It wouldn't be surprising. If they've found a new vendor that makes this type of product, I'd be shocked if they didn't introduce similar "chill" products.

Becca_in_MD said:
I have started checking every day the sneaky way thru product adjustment to see if my Cool & Serve has shipped yet. Sigh...

I know, it says it will ship at the end of the month, but I'm hoping it will ship sooner. I know I should eat more fruits and veggies and exercise but it doesn't mean I do those things, either. Logic has no place in my head.

Anyone else obsessing with me? I would really love to have it in hand for the rest of my shows this month. Only have one June show booked so far.

I'm right there with ya - I just submitted my third show of the month and keep checking, checking, checking - I want it NOW!!!

That would be cool if there was a set!

Would fundraiser shows count as a show too?

I didn't realize until earlier today that they weren't sending them until later this month! It's usually as earned. I was hoping to have it before next weekend for my niece's graduation.

Yes, Fundraiser shows count as a show.

woooo hooooo! just earned mine :)

I didn't make it, but that's OK. I will see what everyone thinks of theirs and maybe I'll tack it onto a showo rder.

I think mine has shipped! Something is scheduled to arrive on the 18th. yippee!!!!

I can't wait for it too I want it NOW !!!! I had called last week and they said it was being shipped as we earn it I have 4 shows in already and didnit get it yet !!

Still nothing yet. My 2nd May show went in on the 6th. At least they finally are mostly caught up with shipping shows. Now they'll get slammed with all the shows submitted on the 15th and with it being the weekend won't even begin to start shipping those until the middle of next week. I hope they're ready for the slam of supply orders on Monday. Gotta get mine ready.

I have not done well with my past 2 shows of getting people excited about the new product. Not sure what I'm doing wrong... Would really love to have it in hand so they can play with it.

For those not familiar with tracking shipping on incentive products, they don't show under your regular Shipment Status. Go in as if you're making a product adjustment and you can't remember the show #. Select "find" for All show types. If there is a show # with a G after your consultant #, that's a consultant incentive shipment. Works for SAT, too.

Submitted my second May show last night. :) Can't wait to get my new toy.

I am waiting too! I am so excited. This was a very big MUST have for me. I use my PC products all the time but this will get used ALL THE TIME!!!
Thanks for the tip on how to look it up to see when it's shipped.

How can you check to see if yours has shipped?

Just submitted my second show!! I'm so excited to have earned this! Can't wait to get it.

Yea!!! I was able to close my second show, too. :)

I just submitted 2 shows, one a few days ago and the other before midnight tonight so I SHOULD get it!! :)

Just submitted #2 (had to spend some of my own money, but I bought a gift for an upcoming wedding--would rather have not paid full price, but it will all come out in the wash). Excited to get the new tray so I can show it off and sell MORE!

I submitted my 2 today and then took the flyer to a show I had this afternoon. I got TWO bookings for June just for this product! :thumbup:

chefsteph07 said:
I submitted my 2 today and then took the flyer to a show I had this afternoon. I got TWO bookings for June just for this product! :thumbup:

Wish that happened for me at my show today. :(

I didn't earn this, but I did get to see it in person yesterday at director express! It is really nice. It is smaller than I was expecting, but still pretty nice. Everyone is going to love them. =)

I am trying to figure out how to go thru product adjustment to see about it I am not doing something right it will not pull up nothing. HELP!

my second and third shows both would not close for me before the 15th.. even though they promised! Oh well... I can hopefully buy it for myself in June.

ChefCat said:
I didn't earn this, but I did get to see it in person yesterday at director express! It is really nice. It is smaller than I was expecting, but still pretty nice. Everyone is going to love them. =)

Oh, I hope it is not too small. A lot of money if it is. So excited to get mine. Had a party last night and booked two shows for June - hoping to have a new product to show this group!

I believe it is 12" x 12"

thanks for the dimensions! can't wait to see it in person.

doughmama said:
Oh, I hope it is not too small. A lot of money if it is. So excited to get mine. Had a party last night and booked two shows for June - hoping to have a new product to show this group!

leftymac said:
I believe it is 12" x 12"

Maybe it holds more than it looks like but it seems small compared to what I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, I still really like it and want my own.

I am concerned about the green color though. I usually like green, but it doesn't go with everything. I bet it will be hit or miss with customers. I worry that it will become dated looking in time too.

I am not quite sold 100% myself on this new item... I'm not far off- maybe 90-92% I need to see it again and play with it some more. =)

I guess they chose the green color because it goes with the collapsible bowls and "going green"? And definitely get yourself sold on the product first. If you aren't excited about it, it's hard to sell it to others. I'll see when it comes - I really WANT to like it!

Plus, remember that we don't manufacture anything. Chances are good that the color wasn't chosen by PC.

raebates said:
Plus, remember that we don't manufacture anything. Chances are good that the color wasn't chosen by PC.

Actually, I would bet the color WAS chosen by PC. They do have total control about the finished product. It matches our other outdoor things and I'm sure that's why it's the color it is.

I love the Green Color..I love green though.

I am so excited that I earned this. I had 3 fundraisers going on and I was able to get 2 of them to close so I am so happy about that.

I think that the food we put in this, on the green inserts is going to be beautiful! It will show off and the food will be the focus set off by the green beneath. Green is not my favorite color but I think that this is going to be super!

I am excited for it, too! I did not earn it. my host could not/would not close for me Sat. Oh well, I will buy it for myself in June!

I submitted a second show Saturday mid day, can't wait to get this!

AJPratt said:
I didn't make it, but that's OK. I will see what everyone thinks of theirs and maybe I'll tack it onto a showo rder.

Couldn't you order it as a sample order and then you could have it before June so you could take it to shows and possibly get more sold or more bookings?

I am having a total blonde moment and can't seem to remember some of the link info to type in the sneaky way to see it was shipped.... can someone please refresh my memory?!? I wanna see if mine is coming yet or not.

TIA

chef_kimmo said:
Couldn't you order it as a sample order and then you could have it before June so you could take it to shows and possibly get more sold or more bookings?

I believe the only way for a consultant to get this in May is to win it in the first 15 days with two shows.

ChefCat said:
I believe the only way for a consultant to get this in May is to win it in the first 15 days with two shows.

EARN it. We could earn it by submitting May shows by the 15th. We can't buy it until June if we didn't earn it. If you didn't earn it don't worry. The pictures are exciting people. You don't have to have things like this to create a buzz. You can put in a PERSONAL order on June 1st and get it at your consultant discount or host your own June show and earn it for free, 50% off, 60% off or at the show discount.

If you find 4 other people who want it you have enough sales to put in a catalog show, 5 and you're over $200 so yours would be $10 off, then 20% off and you could pick one of the other June host bonuses for 60% off. AND that's show #1 of the 2 by the 5th for sell-a-thon and the first $$ toward the $$ levels.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Beth. :)

BethCooks4U said:
EARN it. We could earn it by submitting May shows by the 15th. We can't buy it until June if we didn't earn it. If you didn't earn it don't worry. The pictures are exciting people. You don't have to have things like this to create a buzz. You can put in a PERSONAL order on June 1st and get it at your consultant discount or host your own June show and earn it for free, 50% off, 60% off or at the show discount.

If you find 4 other people who want it you have enough sales to put in a catalog show, 5 and you're over $200 so yours would be $10 off, then 20% off and you could pick one of the other June host bonuses for 60% off. AND that's show #1 of the 2 by the 5th for sell-a-thon and the first $$ toward the $$ levels.

Very well put, Beth!

And we don't win trips, either. OK - someone did win a night in Cinderella's Castle. That's the exception.

"Earn" - "Win" -- Sorry for what I feel is really only a technicality. There seems to be a promotion each month for submitting two or more shows during the first 15 days. I was just trying to reply to a post that the tray is what you get with May's 1-15 promotion and that it is the only way to own the tray this month. Regardless of if I used the word "earn" or "win" I believe I answered the previous posters question- which was my intention.

ok, I'm so bummed, is it true that the shows that needed to be closed were based on $150 in commissionable sales, not just plane old guest sales (both of which were in guest sales over $150, but one was only $137 in commissionable sales:(

Please say it isn't so, I worked so hard for that second show!!!

ChefCat said:
"Earn" - "Win" -- Sorry for what I feel is really only a technicality.

There seems to be a promotion each month for submitting two or more shows during the first 15 days.

I was just trying to reply to a post that the tray is what you get with May's 1-15 promotion and that it is the only way to own the tray this month. Regardless of if I used the word "earn" or "win" I believe I answered the previous posters question- which was my intention.

I stress the difference between earning and winning when talking with people at shows. There's a difference between randomly winning a prize, such as triple points this month or the car lease at conference or the lottery, and earning a reward through your hard work. I don't know if other DS companies randomly award prizes, but I want my prospects to realize that these things aren't just given to us, as generous as PC is. Stressing the difference to other PC people is a way to get people to recognize their own hard work.

Becca_in_MD said:
I stress the difference between earning and winning when talking with people at shows. There's a difference between randomly winning a prize, such as triple points this month or the car lease at conference or the lottery, and earning a reward through your hard work. I don't know if other DS companies randomly award prizes, but I want my prospects to realize that these things aren't just given to us, as generous as PC is. Stressing the difference to other PC people is a way to get people to recognize their own hard work.

Thanks Becca. My post was in no way a reprimand to ChefCat or anyone else for that matter. I have seen several people say they won something that they had to work for. When I work for something I earn it. That's all I'm saying.

We win things like triple points on random days (ugg) or things like the car (that I will be getting by the way) at conference. Those things are awarded at random. Sure you have to have sales to get them but you have no control over whether you'll get them or not. A drawing or a random date are not the same as working toward a goal and achieving it.

I was really hoping to have this by my next show which is this weekend, however sounds like most people are saying it will ship at the end of the month. Not sure why it wouldn't ship sooner, would be perfect to have this by the first big be outside holiday of the year.

reneenshelcook4u said:
I was really hoping to have this by my next show which is this weekend, however sounds like most people are saying it will ship at the end of the month. Not sure why it wouldn't ship sooner, would be perfect to have this by the first big be outside holiday of the year.
Good point! Hopefully soon, very soon!

<h2>1. When will the Cool & Serve ship?</h2><p>The Cool & Serve is set to ship at the end of the month, but some customers have reported receiving it earlier. Keep checking the product page for updates on shipping dates.</p><h2>2. Can I track my Cool & Serve shipment?</h2><p>Yes, once your Cool & Serve has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track your shipment and see when it will arrive.</p><h2>3. Will the Cool & Serve be available in stores?</h2><p>No, the Cool & Serve is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It will not be sold in stores.</p><h2>4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is designed to keep foods both hot and cold. It can be used to keep hot foods warm during transportation or to keep cold foods chilled while serving.</p><h2>5. Is the Cool & Serve dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the Cool & Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just be sure to remove the gel pack before placing it in the dishwasher.</p>

Related to Is the Cool & Serve Shipping Yet?

1. When will the Cool & Serve ship?

The Cool & Serve is set to ship at the end of the month, but some customers have reported receiving it earlier. Keep checking the product page for updates on shipping dates.

2. Can I track my Cool & Serve shipment?

Yes, once your Cool & Serve has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track your shipment and see when it will arrive.

3. Will the Cool & Serve be available in stores?

No, the Cool & Serve is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. It will not be sold in stores.

4. Can I use the Cool & Serve for hot foods as well?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is designed to keep foods both hot and cold. It can be used to keep hot foods warm during transportation or to keep cold foods chilled while serving.

5. Is the Cool & Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just be sure to remove the gel pack before placing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404