• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Dream of Joining TPC on Hold? Deployment to Afghanistan Looms in August.

In summary, Pampered Chef welcomes military spouses to join their company, even if they are deploying to Afghanistan in August. They offer flexible options for joining and running the business, as well as support for participating in events while deployed. For those unsure about starting their business before deploying, they recommend reaching out for guidance. After deployment, consultants can continue their business with the support of Pampered Chef's resources for military spouses, such as a dedicated Facebook group, special training, and flexible business options.
PamperedTre
I am so pumped up, SO excited to become a part of TPC! I joined this ite to read all of the clever things you guys write, I browsed though Vista Print. I long to see what you cheffies see on the CC. I was deciding when would be best to begin so as to maximize my first month's sales ...

and I found out I'm deploying to Afghanistan in August.

:::sigh:::

:(

Aw, that stinks!
But we, and PC, will still be around when you return.

That's right - we will still be here for you!

Sorry about the disappointment though. Thanks for serving our country, and I pray safety and peace for you as you are deployed.

Our family will pray for you and for your safe return. Thank you for serving our country. You are precious!

Oh, thanks everyone!

I was just venting. I love my job. :) I was just looking forward to becoming a consultant so much!

Just think....by the time your deployment is over...you will be so ready! And we will all be here to support ya!

Ahh that stinks! I can empathize...DH going overseas in late fall.

THanks for your service, and be safe!

That is a bummer! We'll all be awaiting your return.:)

Awww, shucks.

Related to Is My Dream of Joining TPC on Hold? Deployment to Afghanistan Looms in August.

1. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I am deploying to Afghanistan in August?

Yes, you can still join Pampered Chef even if you are deploying to Afghanistan in August. Our company is committed to supporting military spouses and offers flexible options for joining and running your business.

2. Will I be able to participate in Pampered Chef events while deployed?

Yes, you can still participate in Pampered Chef events while deployed. We have a strong online community and you can also connect with other consultants through our social media platforms.

3. What should I do if I am unsure about starting my Pampered Chef business before deploying?

If you are unsure about starting your Pampered Chef business before deploying, we recommend reaching out to your sponsor or the Pampered Chef support team for guidance. They can help you make the best decision for your situation.

4. Can I continue my Pampered Chef business after my deployment ends?

Yes, you can continue your Pampered Chef business after your deployment ends. We have many consultants who have successfully run their business while deployed and have continued to do so upon returning home.

5. What resources are available for military spouses who are Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for military spouses, including a dedicated military spouse Facebook group, special training and support, and flexible business options. We value our military community and are committed to supporting you in your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedpeach
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • ChefLisa