• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Christopher James: Our New Arrival - 9lbs. 4oz. | 20in.

9lbs3.5oz and 20 3/4 in.My daughter was...8lbs9oz.Their babies were also not c-sections.Congratulations! Your baby is beautiful.
buckeyefan08
Hey guys! Wanted to let you all know that we had our baby!
Christopher James was born Friday, March 21st 7:53am
Weight: 9lbs. 4oz.
Length: 20in.
He's perfect!
If tou guys could help me out I'd love to post pics. I can't seem to get it tonight but hey, sleep is not exactally abundant around here!:indif:

Congratulations!!! I have no clue about posting pics, but I bet he is precious! Get some sleep, you'll need it!!

Yeah!!! Congrats, Lisa...

There are directions to post pictures in the "Hitchhiker's..." thread. I can do it, but I'm not good at explaining it.

Congratulations Lisa! How exciting - great time of year to have a baby (my daughter's 7th b-day was on the 20th) - enjoy your new little guy:)

congratsCongrats on your baby, Lisa! I wanna see some pics! :)

Congratulations Lisa!You had a C-section right? I hope so! My boy was 9lbs. 6 oz. and I KNOW that isn't small!

like the nameI like his name - they go well together. :)

How is he so far?

Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you!! :) I wish you lots of luck and REST!

Awww...how are you feeling? Adjusting well? DH making sure you are eating and taking care of YOU?

congradulations.................

Yes he was c-section. He was one oz. bigger than DD#2 and 1lb. bigger than DD#1 which were both natural deliveries, this way was much better!
Everyone in adjusting well. My parents were here with the girls, they left yeterday which was hard, they live three hours away. I feel surprisingly good. He is an awesome baby! We have only had him actually cry once since we've had him home, he were giving him a "bath". We got to come home on Easter so that was nice. My girls were NOT allowed to come to the hospital due to all the illness going around so it was nice to come home so soon.
I use kodak easy share software, any ideas how to post here? I'd love to show you all pics! He's perfect!
Hope I answered everyone!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=4nk00i46.6rqhgg52&x=0&h=1&y=-8q10hw
This is the only way I could figure it out! It might work!:confused:

How Gorgeous!!!!!!!! He is absolutely precious!

how freakin' adorableLisa
pics turned out perfect...just like him...and love love love the Ohio State outfit! Go Bucks!!!!!!
My youngest sister had their first baby on Monday the 24th.. She got to the hospital with 3 minute apart contractions at 1:30am Monday morning and had her by 2:15am!!!!! We call her a brat now!!!!!! ha ha
Of course my first took 3 1/2 days to arrive!!!! And my # 4 and #5 were twins so that wasn't a real normal deivery either!!! Enjoy...they grow up and change soooo quickly!!!!! Hope he's a good baby for you, especially since you have the other 2 little ones...I know how it is..I had 5 under the age of 7!!!! love it!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

AWWWW Congratulations - he is gorgeous!! I miss newborns!!

Thanks for sharing those pictures. He is so gorgeous! My kids didn't get that size until they were a few months old. They were so itty bitty.

He is adorable! Glad you are feeling so well!

Aaawww! He is adorable!

Like Cindy said, mine too was itty-bitty. He wasn't that big until he was 8 weeks old!

Congratulations!

He is so sweet. I also had big babies. My son was 9lbs3.5oz & 20 3/4 in. However, he was not c-section. My DD was but because of complications. She was only 8lbs9oz.

CONGRATS! Can't wait for pictures!

Best Wishes for a smooth recovery! The baby is beautiful and already a Buckeye fan!! Congrats

He is cute...I had a 6 lb. 10 oz. girl then a 9 lb. 6 oz. boy - SURPRISE! ...and OUCH!I always accuse him of "breaking mommy" when I'm feeling old...didn't help that he was coming face up rather than face down most of the delivery. He FINALLY flipped over at the last second...doctor said, "Oh, he just flipped." I said, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO kidding!" It was the biggest relief of my life! Pain level dropped immensely!

Aw, he is so perfect!! And huge!! (Mine were itty bitties, too...) Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! He looks great!

Let me know if you want me to save you a clip from the paper!

Congratulations on the birth of your precious little boy. Wish you many happy days to come! :) :) :) :)

Di_Can_Cook said:
Wow! He looks great!

Let me know if you want me to save you a clip from the paper!
That would be great! Also if you have any inside knowledge about when the ann. will be in there that would be even better. We need a few copies for family outside the area.
Thanks!

What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations, Lisa!! I hope you and your family are enjoying every minute with him!!

My son was also 9-6, and no, it wasn't a c-section either. He was also 23 inches long!! Now, he's a strappin' 6'1" Senior in High School, weighing around 180 pounds. Still "long and lean", and very handsome, too!!

Paula

Congrats :)

Congratulations! He is beautiful! Makes me miss mine being little:(! My oldest just turned 18 yesterday!!

I don't think he's huge. My kids were 8 lbs. 9 oz. (22 1/2 inches) , 10 lbs. 1 oz. (23 1/2 inches) and 9 lbs. 0 oz. (22 inches).

My 10 lb. daughter is the most tiny thing now, but when she was born all the nurses said she looked like a 3 month old (too funny)!

Enjoy all the time with your little one. It goes way too fast!

Sent ya a PM, Lisa!

Congratulations!!!!

AWWWWW! He's precious! I love the Buckeye picture!! Makes me sad because my "little Buckeyes" are both around the 6' mark!!Bev

Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful!:)

Thank you everyone. Wanted to let you know everything is going well here.

I do have to share this... I had a host that absolutely insisted she do a catalog party this month. I was very clear that her show needed to be closed by the 18th knowing that I was having him on the 21st. (Shed. c-sec.) I called her on the 17th and the 19th and she never called me back. I got home on the 20th and there was a message on the answering machine for me to call her at her extension at work ( at the hosp.) Friday after I was done. She would bring her stuff up to my room on her lunch break, yeah right after I'm done, so we could close her show! I haven't called her yet, I don't even know what to say! Isn't that amazing!!!!

Huh. Some people are just nuts!

buckeyefan08 said:

I do have to share this... I had a host that absolutely insisted she do a catalog party this month. I was very clear that her show needed to be closed by the 18th knowing that I was having him on the 21st. (Shed. c-sec.) I called her on the 17th and the 19th and she never called me back. I got home on the 20th and there was a message on the answering machine for me to call her at her extension at work ( at the hosp.) Friday after I was done. She would bring her stuff up to my room on her lunch break, yeah right after I'm done, so we could close her show! I haven't called her yet, I don't even know what to say! Isn't that amazing!!!!

Wow, that just leaves me speechless! I got nuthin'. :confused:

Well, if it's the hospital I'm THINKING of, not much suprises me.No I did NOT just say that!Bless her heart ... maybe she was trying to help you out in the worst possible way?

buckeyefan08 said:

???:eek: :eek: ???

That needs to go in a book about crazy hosts!

"Hey, just let me know when you're finished giving birth, and I'll run right up so we can close my show!"

She may be just a tad self-absorbed.

Related to Introducing Christopher James: Our New Arrival - 9lbs. 4oz. | 20in.

1. How much did Christopher James weigh at birth?

Christopher James weighed 9lbs. 4oz. when he was born on Friday, March 21st at 7:53am.

2. How long was Christopher James at birth?

Christopher James measured 20 inches in length when he was born.

3. When was Christopher James born?

Christopher James was born on Friday, March 21st at 7:53am.

4. Can we see pictures of Christopher James?

Yes, the proud parent would love to share pictures of Christopher James but is currently unable to as sleep is not abundant.

5. How is Christopher James doing?

Christopher James is doing great and is described as perfect by the proud parent.

Back