• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Delicious Strawberry Marshmallows: A Valentine's Day Treat!

In summary, the main ingredient in the strawberry marshmallows is real strawberry puree, giving them a fruity flavor. They are gluten-free and perfect for making s'mores. Each package contains approximately 20 marshmallows and they are available year-round for any occasion.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So, last night, we went to Target to get Valentines Cards for DS for school....and discovered Strawberry Marshmallows with the Valentines stuff. I bought them, brought them home, and melted some dark chocolate...Dipped the marshmallows in the chocolate, and placed them on my wonderful PC pastry mat to set up......They are sooooooo yummy!:chef: I'm going back to Target for more of those marshmallows!

My kids would love those! We had chocolate covered bananas the other night and those were a hit!

I set mine up on a cooled round stone though...

That is dangerous! Becky, was your church cancelled this morning? Mine was, and it usually is the last one to cancel.

1. What is the main ingredient in the strawberry marshmallows?

The main ingredient in our indulgent strawberry marshmallows is real strawberry puree, giving them a deliciously fruity flavor.

2. Are the strawberry marshmallows gluten-free?

Yes, our strawberry marshmallows are made with gluten-free ingredients and are certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.

3. Can I use these marshmallows for s'mores?

Absolutely! Our strawberry marshmallows are perfect for making s'mores, adding a sweet and fruity twist to the classic campfire treat.

4. How many marshmallows come in each package?

Each package of our delicious strawberry marshmallows contains approximately 20 marshmallows, perfect for sharing with your loved ones.

5. Are these marshmallows only available for Valentine's Day?

No, our strawberry marshmallows are available year-round and make a great treat for any occasion, not just Valentine's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies