• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Live in the Dallas, Tx, Area . . .

In summary, Shawn is a thin, light-hairedserver working at an upscale seafood restaurant. He is about 6 feet tall and thin. If you see him, tell him you are his momma's online friend and tip him well.
raebates
Staff member
You might want to go to Pappadeax Seafood Kitchen. It's an upscale seafood restaurant, from my understanding. My son just started working there as a server. His name is Shawn. He's about 6 feet tall, thin, with light brown hair. If you see him, tell him you are an online friend of his momma's, and tip him well. :D

raebates said:
You might want to go to Pappadeax Seafood Kitchen. It's an upscale seafood restaurant, from my understanding. My son just started working there as a server. His name is Shawn. He's about 6 feet tall, thin, with light brown hair. If you see him, tell him you are an online friend of his momma's, and tip him well. :D
I wish I was near TEXAS. I would give him an awesome tip!!! And I love seafood.

Oh, I LOVE Pappadeaux! Their food is so good - can't eat there too often though, I'd be big as a house! One of my faves is the fondeaux....yummo! There's one here in Atlanta, I've never been to the one in Dallas (I've never been to Dallas!) But I'd tip him extra if he were my server.

I haven't been to a Pappadeaux but it is very good but there are sevearl in Dallas. Which location is he working at?

hmmm... I think that's the place we ended up for dinner with my stylist at Leadership. They had some killer adult beverages!

Which location is he at? We eat there frequently.
I ALWAYS have a PC shirt on :)
I'll be sure and tell him hi if its the one we go to

Next time I talk to him I'll ask the location. He said it's about three miles from his campus, which is right next to the worst crack neighborhood in Dallas, if that helps. Teresa, I'll be sure to remind him to say something to anyone wearing a PC shirt. I imagine he would anyway, but a reminder won't hurt.

Sounds like it's near downtown You said you son goes to Christ for the Nations correct??

Yes. Does that help you figure out the location?

It may be the one on Lombardy but I am more of a suburb gal

yes, we go to the one on 75 near Richardson.

I LOVE Pappadeux!! Their stuffed crab is amazing! And if you are in the mood for chocolate they have the most amazing chocolate mouse cookie-crust pie thing! Yum! Makes me not be able to wait for September when I get to go to Fort Worth... Haven't made it to Pappdeux in the last few times I was in the DFW area, so I may have to take my BFF to dinner there for letting me crash at her house :) Too bad I go to the Arlington or Fort Worth Rae or I would totally tip your son well for you ;)

Alison,
My son attends college in Arlington, maybe he'll get a job & we can meet for dinner. the first part of his tip would be (GET A HAIRCUT, TRIM THE BEARD, DON"T FORGET TO CALL YOUR MOM)!!
Seriously, its an hour away I'd love to meet you.
Teresa

Okay, I talked with Shawn. He starts actual work next week (week of August 20). This week he had orientation and finished up at Starbucks.He'll be working at the Pappadeaux on Highway 67 in Duncanville. You can see basically what he looks like by clicking on my avatar. I have our family picture there. He's assured me that he will speak up whenever he sees anyone with PC gear. I promised him you'd tip well. :)

Related to ifYou Live in the Dallas, Tx, Area . . .

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in the Dallas, TX area?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items in the Dallas, TX area. We also have a variety of cookbooks and recipe ideas to help you get the most out of your products.

2. Is there a Pampered Chef store in Dallas, TX?

No, Pampered Chef does not have physical retail stores. Our products are sold exclusively through independent consultants, who can assist you with purchases and provide personalized recommendations.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party in Dallas, TX?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in Dallas, TX is easy! Simply contact a local consultant and schedule a date. You can invite your friends and family to your home or any other location, and the consultant will bring all the products and materials needed for a fun and informative cooking demonstration.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef customers in the Dallas, TX area?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for customers in the Dallas, TX area. These can include discounts on products, free shipping, or exclusive offers only available to local customers. Contact your consultant or check our website for current promotions.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Dallas, TX area?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef is always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as independent consultants. You can contact a local consultant for more information on how to get started, or visit our website to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies