• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Icontact Subscribers...read Here

In summary, Icontact Subscribers is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows for easy management of email lists and targeted messaging to subscribers. It works by organizing contacts, creating customized emails, and tracking campaign success. Existing email lists can be imported, and plans range from 500 to 10,000 subscribers. Personalization is possible with merge tags, and detailed analytics and reporting are available for tracking campaign success.
Chefstover2
I've searched the forums and haven't seen this, so thought I'd pass it on...pardon me if I'm repeating. I've been subscribing to i-contact since February and just called to cancel because I spent the past 3 weeks updating my Customer Connection list on my PWS and am giving the PC newsletter a go.

I-Contact is offering 2 months free service, just in case it doesn't work out on the PWS. You have to call but they're offering this deal to all Pampered Chef customers of theirs.

what if we didn't cancel ... will they extend our year?

It's worth a shot! They told me they're doing it for all PC consultants...you could always say you're considering cancelling ;)

Thanks!
I'll give them a call

I just did - and they were very nice, but did offer me 2 free months also!!
I am very grateful as this way I can continue contact with my best customers while HO works out the quirks in their system!
Thanks so much for the heads-up.
I owe you BIG time!:p

brilliant! i just called also & it worked like a charm!

1. What is Icontact Subscribers and how does it work?

Icontact Subscribers is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily manage your email list and send targeted messages to your subscribers. It works by allowing you to import and organize your email contacts, create and send customized emails, and track the success of your email campaigns.

2. Can I import my existing email list into Icontact Subscribers?

Yes, you can import your existing email list into Icontact Subscribers. You can either upload a file with your contacts' information or manually enter them into the system. This makes it easy for you to transition to using Icontact Subscribers for your email marketing needs.

3. How many subscribers can I have in Icontact Subscribers?

The number of subscribers you can have in Icontact Subscribers depends on the plan you have chosen. Our plans range from 500 to 10,000 subscribers. If you need more than 10,000 subscribers, please contact our customer support team for a custom plan.

4. Can I personalize my emails with Icontact Subscribers?

Yes, you can personalize your emails with Icontact Subscribers by using merge tags. These tags allow you to insert your subscribers' names or other information into your emails, making them more personal and engaging.

5. How can I track the success of my email campaigns with Icontact Subscribers?

Icontact Subscribers offers detailed analytics and reporting to help you track the success of your email campaigns. You can see how many people opened your emails, clicked on links, and unsubscribed. This information can help you make informed decisions about your email marketing strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • babywings76