• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know I Saw but I Can Not Find It!

In summary, if you can't find a product in the catalog or online, you can try checking previous orders, searching with different keywords, or contacting customer service. Some products are only available for a limited time due to seasonal or special collections. If a product is out of stock, you can sign up for email notifications or contact customer service for updates. Unfortunately, you cannot order products that are no longer in the catalog, but popular products may occasionally be brought back. Discontinued products are no longer available through Pampered Chef, but may be found through third-party sellers with caution.
pampered1224
Silver Member
HELP!!!
Can someone tell me where to find the wonderful flyer with the pics of the new products on it?
I want to get my March going but with out those pics, well it's hard to e-mail just words when we all know they don't work as well as the pictures.

Thanks!

Go to files and look under *spring*. There are several flyers with photos.

Good luck, Linda

You are DINOMITE!Thank You So Much Linda!!!

What do I do if I can't find a product I saw in the catalog or online?

If you can't find a product that you saw in the catalog or online, the first step is to check any previous orders you may have placed. If the product is not in your order history, you can try searching for it again using a different keyword or browsing through the product categories. If you still can't find it, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Why are some products only available for a limited time?

Some products are only available for a limited time because they are part of our seasonal or special collections. These products may only be available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible if you are interested.

Is there a way to get a specific product back in stock?

If a product is out of stock, you can sign up for an email notification when it becomes available again. You can also contact customer service to inquire about the product's availability and potential restocking date.

Can I order a product that is no longer in the catalog?

Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders for products that are no longer in the catalog. However, we do occasionally bring back popular products, so keep an eye out for any updates on our website or through our email newsletters.

Can I find discontinued products anywhere else?

Discontinued products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. We cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased through these channels, so we recommend exercising caution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
  • babywings76