• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Realized We Don't Have a Forum for Recruiting??I Had

When I called these past hosts I aske them if they have DREAMS. Chatted a little about that...TAKE NOTES! Then I went on to tell them I FAILED THEM...it's a part of the HOST BENEFITS of sharing the opportunity...and then share how PC could make their DREAMS come true ~Also mentioned how great would it be to have a debt free Christmas..."you've got less than 6 months..."HTH
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just realized we don't have a forum for recruiting??

I had something to say about recruiiting and coulnt find a proper place fo rit...or am I blind and just not noticing it?

Anyway - I am ONE recruit away from the Jean & Jo Challenge...I have 8 days to find & sign ONE MORE team member...tips????
I only have 2 more shows this month - 29th and 30th...

There is a forum for recruiting...It's called "Recruiting Discussion" in the second section.

Good luck on one more recruit. You can do it!

I don't have any advice for you because currently I am horrible at recruiting. Sorry!

dannyzmom said:
I am ONE recruit away from the Jean & Jo Challenge...I have 8 days to find & sign ONE MORE team member...tips????
I only have 2 more shows this month - 29th and 30th...

You can do it Carolyn! I called ALL of my past hosts...what did I have to lose? Nothing...got 5 signed

GO FOR IT!

"It's a GREAT time to do what I do...you can purchase the NEW FALL products for 50% off! Plus the BEST time of the year is coming up...Sept-Dec sales for me is what I do from Jan - Aug!!!"

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
You can do it Carolyn! I called ALL of my past hosts...what did I have to lose? Nothing...got 5 signed

GO FOR IT!

"It's a GREAT time to do what I do...you can purchase the NEW FALL products for 50% off! Plus the BEST time of the year is coming up...Sept-Dec sales for me is what I do from Jan - Aug!!!"

Ginny

Ginny, are you serious? You got 5 signed these last 2 months? You go GIRL!!!

Come on Carolyn, you can do it too!! I have only signed one last month. We'll see if something miraculous happens this last week of June!;)

Ginny,

How do you break the ice to broach the opportunity discussion?

I like to cut to the chase and often go right into it, which turns them off. I need to warm them up first!

PampMomof3 said:
Ginny, are you serious? You got 5 signed these last 2 months? You go GIRL!!!

Yep! Made it my new goal...recruiting...so far so good! I only wish the 3 I recruited in May would go for the new TPC year...oh well, no big...I'll just have to recruit more! LOL

Ginny

DebbieJ said:
Ginny,

How do you break the ice to broach the opportunity discussion?

When I called these past hosts I aske them if they have DREAMS. Chatted a little about that...TAKE NOTES! Then I went on to tell them I FAILED THEM...it's a part of the HOST BENEFITS of sharing the opportunity...and then share how PC could make their DREAMS come true ~

Also mentioned how great would it be to have a debt free Christmas..."you've got less than 6 months..."

HTH
Sorry for the QUICK answer...I got your email...just haven't have but a few minutes to TYPE! We got a new puppy and I can' take my eyes off of her...potty training ~ not bad...4 days, only ONE accident!

Ginny

Related to I Just Realized We Don't Have a Forum for Recruiting??I Had

1. What is the purpose of having a forum for recruiting?

A forum for recruiting allows businesses or organizations to connect with potential candidates and promote their job openings. It also provides a platform for job seekers to interact with recruiters and gain valuable insights about the company and its hiring process.

2. How can a forum for recruiting benefit my organization?

A forum for recruiting can help your organization reach a larger pool of qualified candidates, save time and resources on recruitment efforts, and improve the overall hiring process by promoting transparency and communication.

3. Is it necessary to have a forum for recruiting?

While it is not a requirement, having a forum for recruiting can greatly benefit your organization in terms of finding the right talent and streamlining the hiring process. It also shows that your company is proactive and open to engaging with potential candidates.

4. How do I create a forum for recruiting?

There are various online platforms that offer forum creation services, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, or Glassdoor. You can also create a forum on your company's website or social media pages. It is important to choose a platform that is user-friendly and has a significant user base.

5. Can a forum for recruiting replace traditional recruitment methods?

No, a forum for recruiting should be used as a supplement to traditional recruitment methods, such as job postings and career fairs. It can enhance the recruitment process and attract a wider range of candidates, but it should not completely replace other methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ahinchey