• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Far Would You Travel for a Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, people who have gone further than 2 hours away from home typically do so because they have to or because they are recruiting for a show.
baigaj
I am one month into PC as of today and this is my first post. I have not had a show as of yet but have booked for June so far. I received a call this week asking if I would consider doing a show for someone 2 hours away. I am thrilled to do the show because it is a family friend and she will probably book another show at her main home which is closer. How far do you all go to do a show?

Amy

Personally, I have gone 800 miles each way. However, that was family and I also stayed with them for a week. Now, without family I will drive 2.5 hours each way if I like the host. I do increase my recruiting seeds when I go that far because I would love to give them all the bookings!

I have customers about an hour north of me and about 2.5 hours south of me as well. Like Kate said, it is great to increase your customer and recruit potential... if you are willing to and can afford to make the drive. Just make sure your host is really going to do the work you need her to do to have a successful show. Nothing is worse than spending more on gas than you make in commission... o.k., so there are worse things, but none that come to mind right now.
Good luck!

I am doing a show on Saturday that is 3 hours away, gotta love LA traffic! My in laws live that far and I have been getting customers, sales and bookings since I did a show for my mother in law in February. They have been $1000+ shows and we stay the weekend with my in laws so it works for us.

I have went as far as 1 1/2 hrs away. Wasn't that great of a show it was before Christmas so everyone was shopping, but she is going another in August!

I am doing a show in 2 weeks in my hometown 5 hours away and a few weeks ago I did one in my IL's hometown 3 1/2 hours away. I am doing more later in the summer. I just try to book more than 1 if I can after I do a show so when I go back I can do at least a couple.

I have done shows in TX and WI and I live in NC. Of course these shows are done while on vacations since we are at least 1000 miles from each.

Other than family visits, I have gone about 2 hours from home for a show. This July I am doing shows in TN, WI, (hopefully IL), and IA when I am traveling to National Conference.

Good luck to you!

The farthest I have gone was about 1.5 hrs. Like Kate, I totally stressed recruiting at that show. I don't want to have to drive back down there to do shows, I'd rather have a new team member!!

So far the farthest distance I have travelled is 2 hours, for a repeat host (3 shows so far). Since I work full time, I only do week night shows within a 1/2 hour radius of my home. But for a weekend show I am willing to travel. I do not think I would travel more than 3 hours one-way unless I know for sure it was a solid book with high attendance (or a relative I could stay overnight with!)

Thanks for sharing and the ideas. Two hours doesn't seem so far away now.

I personally hate to drive. I have drive 1 1/2 hours one way but I hate those.

The driving time is great to listen to training CDs!

1. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen accessories to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before starting your business.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products. You can host a party in-person or online, and our consultants will provide all the necessary information and materials.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a flexible income, build a business on your own terms, and enjoy discounts on products. You also have access to training and support from our experienced team.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts on products throughout the year. You can check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • milkangel