• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to see the new products in the fall catalog?

In summary, the new fall catalog from Pampered Chef will feature a variety of new products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories. It will also include seasonal items and gift sets. The catalog will be released in September and can be obtained through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Pictures of the new products can also be viewed online. To see the new products in person, you can host a party or show with your consultant. There may also be promotions or specials for the new products, so keep an eye out for any announcements.
chefmeg
Gold Member
HELLO TO ALL CHEFFER FRIENDS! I have not been on this forum in a long time but decided that I could handle it again, as long as I stay out of political & religious discussions!

I have been with PC for 11 years this month & can never see myself NOT being a PC'r. I have dwindled down to 1 or 2 shows a month because my life has been extremely busy with Mom taxi, father was ill & passed away, keeping up with all things Mom-related & being the CEO of the Childs family! I hope to increase how frequently I am doing shows once the new fall catalog comes out, so I would love to see pictures of the new products if any one has them!

Much love to you all, Meg

Welcome back, Meg. I don't discuss politics here either! No promises about religion, but trust me, I don't get pushy about it!

Welcome back, Meg! Nice to see you again :)

Welcome back!

Hi Meg!!! I'm not here too much these days, but glad I happened on and saw your post. It's always good to "see" you. :)

Welcome back. Meg! I am not around much anymore either but saw your post & had to pipe in...and Hi Leggy, too!!

welcome back meg!!!
~carla

Hi ChefMeg! I see you are in Central VA. I'm in Dinwiddie, VA and have been a cheffer since February--a newbie really!

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your dad and all that's been going on. Wishing you a warm welcome & much success as you increase your business. Looking forward to learning from you too!

1. What are the new products in the fall catalog?

The new fall catalog will feature a variety of new products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories. There will also be new seasonal items and gift sets.

2. When will the fall catalog be released?

The fall catalog will be released in September, so keep an eye out for it in your mailbox or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

3. Can I see pictures of the new products?

Yes, you can see pictures of the new products on the Pampered Chef website or in the digital catalog. Your consultant may also have some sneak peek images to share with you.

4. How can I host a party or show to see the new products?

To see the new products in person, you can host a Pampered Chef party or show. Contact your consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

5. Are there any promotions or specials for the new products?

Yes, there may be promotions or specials for the new products. Keep an eye out for any announcements from Pampered Chef or your consultant for details on any special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danielle simons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judy David
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant