• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Carolyn's Ear Healing After the Incident?

Your post reminded me of the old Vaudeville gag - a guy goes to the doctor and finds out he needs major surgery. "Doc, will I be able to play the piano after the surgery?""Why, sure you will!" the doc replies."That's great!" the guy says. "I always wanted to be able to play the piano!"You can't possibly tell me this is the first time you've taken notice of my typos??I am the queen of typos. I am always typing faste rthan my brain can send the info to my fingers - well, that and the damn cat that liks to nudge my hand when I am typing and
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I looked down at my index finger where I have a healing blood blister from a pair of pliers Saturday...please don't ask - I SHOULD know how to use a pair of needle-nose pliers safely! Anyway, as I looked at it I thought..."Hmm...wonder how Carolyn's ear is doing?"

Don't ask, I often have random thoughts about how people are doing and odd things have brought them to mind...

pamperedlinda said:
and her thumb......

Ok, her whole accident-prone self!

Carolyn... oh, Carolyn, come out, come out where ever you are... You aren't hiding from us, are you?????

(Personally, I think she had another "accident" and is busy photographing everything in detail for us!)

Fine Carolyn, just ignore me. :(

I bet if I posted something about free office supplies she'd show up!

She must be swamped with shows for double points, TPC, and the trip.... she hasn't been around much the past few days.

I'm here! I'm here!!
I was at soccer practice late last night and then came home & had to print up a zillion invitations and then went to bed. But I am here! And thanks for asking abotu ym ear. But Janet...you have an injury...and you didn't post pictures??!?! What the heck is the matter with you!?!?!?!?

Anyway - the ear seems to be healing - it looks ok but has fits of itchiness a few times a day and has this hard shell-like thing at each piercing. I am hoping those are just healing things and will go away in time. I have yet to attempt to put an earring in...I am going to give it a few weeks...
now post some pics of your blood blister, wouldja???

dannyzmom said:
I'm here! I'm here!!
I was at soccer practice late last night and then came home & had to print up a zillion invitations and then went to bed. But I am here!
And thanks for asking abotu ym ear. But Janet...you have an injury...and you didn't post pictures??!?! What the heck is the matter with you!?!?!?!?

Anyway - the ear seems to be healing - it looks ok but has fits of itchiness a few times a day and has this hard shell-like thing at each piercing. I am hoping those are just healing things and will go away in time. I have yet to attempt to put an earring in...I am going to give it a few weeks...
now post some pics of your blood blister, wouldja???
I used to play the piano keyboard by ear. It looks like you're playing the computer keyboard by ear.

Your post reminded me of the old Vaudeville gag - a guy goes to the doctor and finds out he needs major surgery. "Doc, will I be able to play the piano after the surgery?"

"Why, sure you will!" the doc replies.

"That's great!" the guy says. "I always wanted to be able to play the piano!"

You can't possibly tell me this is the first time you've taken notice of my typos??
I am the queen of typos. I am always typing faste rthan my brain can send the info to my fingers - well, that and the damn cat that liks to nudge my hand when I am typing and/or walk across my keyboard...

Of course not. I aslo hvae dyslexic fingres and have to retpye most of my messagse.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Of course not. I aslo hvae dyslexic fingres and have to retpye most of my messagse.

I used to go back in and edit many of my posts after the fact...now I don't bother...I figure ya'll know me well enough to be able to figure out ehat I am trying to say.

Whast realyl scraey is taht pepole can jsut look at tihs mess and kown what we'er' actaluly saynig.

Tahts i erally sda

Whast thea frog arr youf tahcing agbout?

Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!

It took me longer to write that post! Sew eye mya hve tow knrot joyn teh grewp aftere al.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Whast realyl scraey is taht pepole can jsut look at tihs mess and kown what we'er' actaluly saynig.
this one was actually pretty esy to understand, because most of your works start and end with the actual letters of the word and that makes it easier for our brains to understand!:balloon:

Well Carolyn, it isn't too exciting, it is almost healed by now...
DSC00001_edited.jpg
Guess I need some hand lotion though - yikes!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Srt f lk mltry abbrvtns.

In college, our choir director would have us sightread music while leaving out the consonants... to focus more on the vowel production. Makes for very odd sounding music.

My freshman director had most of us drop the "s" from the ends of most words. For instance, only a select few got to sing "Christmas." The rest of us had to sing "Christma." Every once in a while I sing one of the old songs according to her instructions. Still cracks me up. It did, however, make our choral pieces sound much crisper.

That's because the letter S, when singing, turns into snake hissing. We also had to sing the word "glory" with a long O - so it came out Glow-ria. I still sing it that way, people next to me at church think I'm weird.Well, they're right but not for that reason, anyway.

Oh, yeah, and try getting 25 junior high kids to cut off their "s" at the same time. It made sense. It just led to one more odd thing I do. Trust me, I didn't need another one. :)BTW, I sing "gloria" that way, too. Sounds weird up close, but good out in the audience/congregation.

We never sang this one in school, at least, in chorus. Glow-ia, G-L-O-R-I-A Glow-ia...

Nope, never sang that one in chorus. [Giggle.]

Related to How Is Carolyn's Ear Healing After the Incident?

What happened to Carolyn's ear?

Unfortunately, Carolyn recently had an accident where she injured her ear. She is currently recovering and doing well.

Will Carolyn be able to continue working at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Carolyn is still working at Pampered Chef and is determined to continue serving our customers to the best of her ability.

How can I support Carolyn during this time?

One way to support Carolyn is by sending her well wishes and positive thoughts. You can also show your support by continuing to purchase Pampered Chef products from her.

Is Carolyn able to participate in Pampered Chef events and parties?

At the moment, Carolyn is unable to attend events or parties due to her injury. However, she is still able to assist you with any orders or questions you may have.

Will Carolyn's injury affect the quality of the products she sells?

No, Carolyn's injury will not affect the quality of the products she sells. Our products go through rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure they meet our high standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies