• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does hourly pay impact warehouse employees during slow periods?

In summary, "Speaking of Warehouse" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn free or discounted products by hosting parties and reaching sales goals. It runs twice a year, and new consultants are eligible to participate. To qualify, consultants must host a party and reach a sales goal during the designated timeframe. Rewards cannot usually be combined with other promotions or discounts.
Kitchen2u
Interesting fact we got at the New Director's Academy last week:

Warehouse employees are paid HOURLY...so if there's no work in the beginning/middle of the month ~ they don't work ~ no paycheck

So keep this in mind when you're holding your shows and submitting at the end of the month...remember those AWESOME packers!

I've been doing PC for six and a half years...first time I heard this!
Ginny

Interesting. I wonder if it would help if we explained this to foot-dragging hosts. I'm willing to try just about anything.

Wow - do you think it really gets that slow? Well, I'll try to do my part. Right now I have about 6 shows booked into the first half of June, plus some catalog shows. Guess I'll step it up ...

Sandy,It does get slow - look how fast some of the shows have been getting out recently!

Yes, it does get slow ~ Karin and Virginia from HO said the SLOWEST time for the warehouse is 5th-20th of the month. They also said the ONLY time of the year all of the workers are putting in FT hours for the entire monthi is Nov/Dec....that's really sad if they're depending on the income.

Ginny

That is sad. I would imagine that they are hired knowing it is part time and fluctuates though. I just never considered that it would be slow enough to be non-existant.

The homeschool supplier I deal with gets their orders out incredibly fast, too, and hire additional staff during the really busy times, but this sounded like FT workers being laid off rather than PT workers who just work during peak times. May say the same thing, but one sounds better, I think.

1. What is "Speaking of Warehouse"?

"Speaking of Warehouse" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn free or discounted products by hosting virtual or in-person parties and reaching certain sales goals.

2. How often does the "Speaking of Warehouse" program run?

The "Speaking of Warehouse" program runs twice a year, typically in the spring and fall. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I participate in "Speaking of Warehouse" as a new consultant?

Yes, as long as you have an active consultant account and are in good standing, you are eligible to participate in the "Speaking of Warehouse" program.

4. How do I qualify for free or discounted products through "Speaking of Warehouse"?

To qualify for free or discounted products, you must host a virtual or in-person party and reach a certain sales goal during the designated "Speaking of Warehouse" timeframe. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the specific goals and rewards.

5. Can I combine "Speaking of Warehouse" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Typically, "Speaking of Warehouse" rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can provide more information on any exceptions or special offers that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Back