• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do other Army wives balance motherhood and success on this site?

In summary, Army wives on this site have found success in balancing motherhood and their businesses by setting boundaries, utilizing tools, and having a support system in place. This site has been helpful for many members in providing resources and tips for managing their businesses and family life. When stationed overseas, members have found success through technology and networking. To stay motivated and consistent, setting achievable goals and remembering their "why" is key. When hitting a wall in their business, members suggest taking a step back, identifying the issue, and seeking support from their team or fellow Army wives.
Chef_Faith
I have been on here for about a month but wasn't sure of the whole site at first. I have heard nothing but great things about it and I have found it very helpful.

Anyways, My name is Faith and I am an Army wife who is stationed in Germany. I am a mother to 3 little girls ( Hope 5, Grace 3, and Joy 8 months).I am in my 2nd super starter month and feel like I started off great but have hit a wall. I would love to know how you ladies do it every month. Thanks for any help you might have to offer.

Welcome aboard Faith! :)

Welcome, Faith!We all hit those walls. Just know that with a little work, you'll get past it.

Welcome Faith!

Only advice I can give has been given on here many times:

-Go back to your list of 100...if you haven't made one, make one NOW

-Search on here for 118 ways to book a show

-Ask EVERYONE you know

-Have an Open House of your own and give an incentive if someone books at your open house

-Pamper a business

-Wear PC stuff EVERYWHERE :D

It takes time hon! But if you do the above, it WILL happen for you too! And remember, even those of us with months or years under our belts hit the wall from time to time and go into a slump

(Hugs)

Jodi

Faith,
I too am a military wife and I am getting ready to move so I feel like my whole business is about to turn upside down but I am not going to get discouraged...I have everyone on the site to give me advice and help me out. I probably would have quit by now if it wasn't for this site. Great info and great patient people. Good luck and love everyday you are in Germany...I miss it so much now that I am back in the States.

Welcome Faith, and say hello to "K-Town". I sure miss it. I was stationed myself just a few clicks from there. There are several Cheffers in Germany right now. I believe a couple are even in Kaiserslautern. Check the loop and as stated before go to your List again. Those that said no /maybe before will see that you did begin and are loving it they too will want to get on the band-wagon and help you out or "just get free stuff". Good luck to you.
Laurel

Hi Faith...Welcome to Us CRAZY CHEFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome and the advise.

you've already had a $1000+++ show, way to go!! I say the best way to get shows is take risks!! Talk to everybody, and yeah get a PC pin and never go anywhere without it!!

Blessings!!!!!!!!

Hi Faith!

Welcome!! I just noticed you are in Kaiserslautern..I've never been there but my brother hosted a German exchange student from there. I lived in Germany for a year as a junior in college...I was in Konstanz..it was a lot of fun, but I haven't been back since (it's been..hmm ...wow...13 years!!!)

Anyway, I wish you a very successful business! One tip I've learned is to try some thing new at least 3-6 times before writing it off. If you try something new one time and it doesn't work, don't give up right away!

Hi Faith! Good to see someone else from the cluster! I won't be there this month...have a show.....but if you need to talk... call me. Booking wise.....call any maybe's ..they may become yes's with the idea that they will have the opportunity to order the products that are going away. People hate to miss out!
Talk to you soon!

Welcome to "our own" little world Faith! We are a great bunch....a little odd at times....

Welcome, Faith. To me it mostly comes down to doing the basics. Make your customer care calls. Follow up with everyone. Talk about PC wherever you go, and become a walking billboard. Finally, don't give up easily. Everyone hits those walls. The successful people find a way over, around, under, or through them.

Faith, Hope, Grace, and Joy! Is there a theme? Love the names. I wouldn't be able to yell at my kids if I gave them such wonderful names though....Just kidding. I'm sure i would get over it.
Welcome!

Related to How do other Army wives balance motherhood and success on this site?

1. How do other Army wives balance motherhood and success on this site?

Balancing motherhood and success can be a challenge for any working parent, and as Army wives, we have the added burden of managing our family's needs while also supporting our spouse's career. However, many of our members have found success in their businesses by setting clear boundaries, prioritizing their time, and utilizing tools such as meal planning and delegation. It's also important to have a support system in place, whether it's family, friends, or fellow Army wives, to help with childcare or other tasks when needed.

2. How long have you been on this site and how has it helped you?

I have been on this site for about a month and I have found it to be incredibly helpful. The community of Army wives here is supportive and knowledgeable, and I have learned so much from their experiences and advice. This site has also provided me with valuable resources and tips for managing my business and balancing it with my family life.

3. How do you manage your business while stationed overseas?

Managing a business while stationed overseas can be challenging, but it's not impossible. Many of our members have found success by utilizing technology to stay connected with their customers and team members back in the States. It's also important to familiarize yourself with the local market and cultural differences, as well as to network with other military spouses in your area for potential business opportunities.

4. How do you stay motivated and consistent in your business every month?

Staying motivated and consistent in your business can be a struggle, especially when facing obstacles such as deployments or frequent moves. One helpful tip is to set achievable goals for yourself and your business each month, and to hold yourself accountable by sharing them with your team or a fellow Army wife. It's also important to remember your "why" and the reasons why you started your business in the first place.

5. How do you handle hitting a wall in your business?

Hitting a wall in your business is a common experience, and it's important to remember that it's just a temporary setback. One helpful strategy is to take a step back and evaluate what may be causing the slowdown. Is it a lack of motivation, a change in your personal life, or external factors? Once you identify the issue, you can take proactive steps to address it and get back on track. It's also helpful to reach out to your team or other Army wives for support and encouragement during these times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Tamsikes