• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a stay-at-home mom looking for a part-time job with PC?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a great fit for stay-at-home moms because of its flexible hours and ability to work from home. It provides the opportunity to earn income while still being able to take care of children, and allows for networking, relationship building, and skill development. Finding customers can be done through various methods such as hosting parties, utilizing social media, and networking. The amount of time devoted to the business can be determined by the individual, and staying motivated and successful can be achieved through setting goals, staying organized, and being part of a supportive community.
Michelle817
Silver Member
My name is Michelle, and I live in Tacoma, WA. I'm married to Dave, and have 2 little boys- Daniel (3 1/2) and Jonathan (1 1/2). I signed up with PC last August. I'm a SAHM and do PC part-time. I really enjoy it when I do it, my problem is just finding enough business. I've had a slow past 2 months, but am really excited to have 3 shows this month! :) I found this board maybe 2 months ago and finally decided to sign up. I really enjoy it here! Thanks for having me.

Welcome!!!! There are a lot of part-timers on here - me included. I have found everyone to be exceptionally helpful and they're always willing to share their really great ideas. I think you'll love this place! :D

Welcome Michelle!

I also live in Washington in Roy. I have seen more and more of us from Washington pop up on this site. I love it and I think you will also!

Who is your upline?

My director is Angela Wickstrom, and the person above her is Shelly Wilson.

Welcome! I think you are going to love it here! The people are so knowledgeable and helpful - plus fun and friendly! :D I'm also a SAHM to my DD (who will be 1 in a week and a half...wow!) and just joined PC a month ago. I think it is so much fun and it gives me some adult time, my DH time to spend one on one with DD, and some extra money to supplement DH's income.

Welcome again! I look forward getting to know you better! if you're looking for ideas about bookings - read through the bookings forum - there are some great ideas in there! I know it helped me. Good luck! :)

Hi Michelle,

Welcome and congrates on becoming a consultant! I'm also in Washington in Ellensburg. You are going to learn so much from this site.

Welcome aboard, Michelle! I'm glad you found us. As others have said, there is a wealth of knowlege, insight, flyers, recipes, etc. on this site. Browse away!

Congratulations on starting your business. Great job on the 3 shows - that will open more doors!

Welcome Michelle!

I am from Longview, but spend a lot of time in Tacoma....We have some close friends that live in Tumwater. I am actualy doing a party up there on March 1st.

Welcome! I'm waving "hi" from the other side of the state! You'll love this place!

Hi! I think we have the same upline. I live in Redmond and my director is Kimberlie Irwin. Do you attend the cook n books in Fife?

Welcome!! :chef:

ChefClairissa said:
Hi! I think we have the same upline. I live in Redmond and my director is Kimberlie Irwin. Do you attend the cook n books in Fife?

Is that the thing that was this past Monday? My director invited us to it, but I couldn't go. I went to the fall kickoff in Fife last September.

Also, my mom lives in Redmond, by Ames Lake. I was just there last weekend. :)

Yeah, it was. I never get a chance to go because im home with the little one. Im going to try and go to the spring kickoff in early March. Welcome! and im sure we'll meet soon!

1. How does Pampered Chef fit into a stay-at-home mom's schedule?

Pampered Chef offers flexible hours and the ability to work from home, making it a great fit for stay-at-home moms. You can schedule shows and events around your family's schedule and work as much or as little as you want.

2. What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef as a stay-at-home mom?

Working for Pampered Chef as a stay-at-home mom allows you to earn income while still being able to take care of your children. It also provides the opportunity to meet new people, build relationships, and develop new skills.

3. How can I find customers for my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways to find customers for your Pampered Chef business, including hosting parties, attending events, utilizing social media, and reaching out to friends and family. It's important to network and market your business to reach potential customers.

4. How much time do I need to devote to my Pampered Chef business as a stay-at-home mom?

As a stay-at-home mom, you can determine how much time you want to devote to your Pampered Chef business. It can range from a few hours per week to a more full-time commitment. It's important to find a balance that works for you and your family.

5. How can I stay motivated and successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To stay motivated and successful as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to set goals, stay organized, and continuously learn and improve your skills. Surrounding yourself with a supportive team and staying connected with the Pampered Chef community can also help keep you motivated and successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alora Rueth
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • Karen Whitehurst
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jess Olstad