• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Conference Team?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Conference Team is a group of consultants who attend the annual conference to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and get inspired to grow their business. The next conference will be held on August 10-12, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada and registration can be done through a consultant's website or the official Pampered Chef website. The conference offers a variety of workshops, training sessions, and keynote speeches focused on business skills, product knowledge, and personal development. Guests can also attend for an additional fee.
pchefgirl1982
Hi Everybody,

My name is Marie and I live in Allentown, PA with my boyfriend of three years and my cat Cosmo. I have been a consultant since November of 05' and I absolutely love it! I am soooooo excited about going to Conference....I can't believe it's less than 100 days away! I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you and maybe seeing some of you at Conference!

-Marie

WAVE 2- TEAM LEAVER!!!!!!

Hi Marie...my MIL is in Bethlehem and my hubby went to Freedom High there! Glad to have you here at chefsuccess I am sure you will find more information than you ever dreamed. I told my director that being on here is like conference everyday!!

Welcome aboard!! You love it here.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Conference Team?

The Pampered Chef Conference Team is a group of consultants who attend the annual Pampered Chef Conference, where they have the opportunity to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and get inspired to grow their business.

2. When and where is the next Pampered Chef Conference?

The next Pampered Chef Conference will be held on August 10-12, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

3. How do I register for the Pampered Chef Conference?

You can register for the Pampered Chef Conference through your consultant's website or through the official Pampered Chef website. Registration typically opens a few months before the conference date.

4. What can I expect to learn at the Pampered Chef Conference?

The Pampered Chef Conference offers a variety of workshops, training sessions, and keynote speeches focused on business skills, product knowledge, and personal development. You will also have the opportunity to meet and learn from successful Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Pampered Chef Conference?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the Pampered Chef Conference for an additional fee. Your guest will have access to the general sessions and some workshops, but not the consultant-only training sessions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marie Amato