• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is Cydni Frazier and what exciting opportunity has she joined?

In summary, Cydni Frazier has recently joined the Pampered Chef team as a consultant, signing up under her friend Rhonda Martin. She will be selling kitchen products and hosting cooking demonstrations and parties. Next month, she and Rhonda will attend a conference in Chicago to learn about new products and business strategies. Being a consultant for Pampered Chef means running a business by selling high-quality kitchen products and hosting fun cooking parties.
cfrazier
My name is Cydni Frazier and I just joined the Pampered Chef team. I signed up under my friend, Rhonda Martin, and we're looking forward to going to Chicago next month!!

Welcome to CS Cydni !

1. Who is Cydni Frazier?

Cydni Frazier is a new consultant for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. What exciting opportunity has she joined?

Cydni has joined the Pampered Chef team as a consultant, which means she will be selling their products and hosting cooking demonstrations and parties.

3. Who did Cydni sign up under?

Cydni signed up under her friend, Rhonda Martin, who is also a consultant for Pampered Chef.

4. What is happening next month in Chicago?

Cydni and Rhonda are attending a Pampered Chef conference in Chicago next month, where they will learn about new products and strategies for their business.

5. What does it mean to be a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Being a consultant for Pampered Chef means that Cydni will have the opportunity to run her own business by selling high-quality kitchen products and hosting fun cooking parties for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Valerie Remschel