• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to See Chelsea's Cat Show Success in June?

C
chelynn
I'm Chelsea, just signed on May 18th! I have six shows booked (including one cat show), four of which are in June--YAY!!

This site is SO GREAT!!! I am so inspired and excited by you guys!! :)

Woo hoo! Welcome, Chelsea.

Be sure to let us know how those first shows go.

Yeah- we're nosy that way. :)

JK! Welcome, and it sounds like you're off to a good start!

I prefer caring, but nosy works.

Welcome Chelsea to the craziest bunch of PC consutlants you will ever meet! We are a hoot! ha!:D

Wish you best of luck...keep us posted. And let us know if you ned anything.

Welcome, Chelsea! I hope you find a lot of useful info here to help you achieve awesome success!

Welcome! I know you'll fall in love with this site and the folks on here who give such great advice to new consultants. Good luck to you....sounds like you're off to a great start.

Welcome, Chelsea! Looks like you are off to a good start! And this site is awesome! It's my go-to place :D

Hi Chelsea! Great to "meet" you!!! I can't wait to hear all about how the shows go, I know you'll do great!

1. How does the cat show booking affect my sales for June?

The cat show booking can have a significant impact on your sales for June. Cat shows are a great opportunity to reach a new audience and introduce them to Pampered Chef products. It is important to promote your cat show on social media and invite friends and family to attend. Additionally, offering special deals or promotions at the cat show can help increase sales.

2. What are some tips for having a successful cat show with Pampered Chef?

Some tips for having a successful cat show with Pampered Chef include setting up an attractive display, demonstrating products that are cat-friendly or related to pet care, and offering samples or small gifts to attendees. It's also important to engage with potential customers and share your personal experience with Pampered Chef products.

3. How can I make the most of my four June shows?

To make the most of your four June shows, be sure to stay organized and plan ahead. Prepare your displays and products ahead of time, and reach out to potential customers to invite them to attend. It can also be helpful to set sales goals for each show and track your progress to stay motivated.

4. Can I share my Pampered Chef business at the cat show?

Absolutely! The cat show is a great opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef business to a new audience. Be sure to have plenty of business cards and fliers on hand to give out to interested customers. You can also offer special incentives or promotions for those who sign up to host a show or join your team at the cat show.

5. How can I use this website to help me with my Pampered Chef business?

This website is a valuable resource for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find tips and advice from other consultants, as well as training materials and marketing tools. You can also connect with other consultants and share ideas and success stories. Take advantage of all the resources available on this site to help grow your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin' Momma
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soccermom18
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Tamzin1020