• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your favorite Pampered Chef products and recipes?

In summary, the conversation covers various topics related to Pampered Chef products and recipes. The speaker mentions their favorites, including the Deep Covered Baker, Rockcrok, and Deluxe Cooking Blender, which make meal prep and cooking easier. They also mention the Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken as a favorite recipe, and the versatile uses of the Deluxe Cooking Blender. The conversation also touches on hosting virtual Pampered Chef parties and the products that can aid in meal prep, such as the Quick Slice, Herb Keeper, Food Chopper, and Salad Chopper.
VSaracino
Hey there everyone! I wanted to post here and introduce myself. My name is Vince, and I am new to Pampered Chef and to Chef Success -- and yes I am one of the anomalous male consultants :eek: :) .

I started Pampered Chef just a week ago, and am hoping to get in the full swing of things shortly, I only have one show booked but I'm actively trying to get more, and hopefully cash in on some of my 30 day bonuses!

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 21 years old from Pennsylvania, and I am a full time student at PSU. I'm currently pursuing my degree in Integration Technologies with a minor in Networking. I also work as a restaurant manager for a living. I decided to get into Pampered Chef because I saw some others having great success with it, and frankly, I hate my job :D ! For the time being, I'm looking for Pampered Chef to be an alternate source of income, just to pay the bills, but if it leads to anything more, hey, who am I to complain :) .

I have a girlfriend of almost five years now who I spend a lot of my time with. If I got my avatar over there on the left working, that's a picture of us at a friend's wedding we recently attended. I live alone with my pal, Mugsy, my cat. I enjoy singing, cooking, writing, playing music, I'm a huge movie buff, and working around PCs is always fun for me.

I hope I make some friends here, and hopefully I can share some experiences with you as I draw from yours!

Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to my time here :).

Hi Vince!! Welcome to Chefsuccess!! My name is Adriana and I've been with PC for about two years, I signed up as a Hispanic Market consultant and since it's new to almost all Hispanics in Los Angeles I was able to promote to Director quickly. Sometimes I think too quickly. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and will be able to do a lot with PC. I want to copy your post and share with other males!! :) Keep us posted as to how your 30/60/90 goes. Oh... cute pix!! That's one lucky girl! My husband loves to cook so I hit the jackpot too! LOL

Welcome Vince! Glad you found us.

Welcome Vince! Glad you found us!!!

Welcome aboard!!:)

Hi Vince! It's nice to meet ya! Welcome to Chef Success!

Welcome to CS Vince, and congratulations on starting your own business! Hope it turns into a HUGE success for you!

Cute picture...nice to see a new guy here on CS!!

Welcome & best of luck with PC!

Welcome, Vince. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and great ideas here. This site can always use a little extra testosterone.Best wishes on your new business!

raebates said:
Welcome, Vince. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and great ideas here. This site can always use a little extra testosterone.Best wishes on your new business!
Great Rae, now KG will think he's inadequate... ;) Vince - welcome - good luck with your PC business and your degrees. I have an IE degree but have worked in the IT field mainly for 5 of the last 6 years. It is quite a dynamic field. I got my MS in Technology Management. You can do a lot with the IT field.

Welcome Vince! The consultants here are a wealth of ideas and fun! Congratulations and I hope you can quit that job you hate soon... nothing is worse than working a job you don't enjoy.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Welcome and Good Luck with your business!!!:D

Vince, just wanted to welcome you to Chef Success and The Pampered Chef!!
You will find a wealth of knowledge here! Don't be afraid to ask questions!!
We'll all be rootin' for ya!!

janetupnorth said:
Great Rae, now KG will think he's inadequate... ;)

Nah, he knows he's one of our CS studs. :D

Welcome, Vince! Congrats on starting your new PC business.

Welcome, Vince! You will love PC and you will certainly get tons of great ideas/information here (sometimes tmi!).

1. What are your favorite Pampered Chef products?

As a new consultant, I am still getting familiar with all of the products, but so far my favorites are the Deep Covered Baker, the Rockcrok, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. They make meal prep and cooking so much easier and more efficient!

2. What are your favorite Pampered Chef recipes?

I love the Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken made in the Deep Covered Baker. It's a quick and delicious dinner option. I also enjoy making smoothies and soups in the Deluxe Cooking Blender. The possibilities are endless with that tool!

3. How do I use the Deluxe Cooking Blender?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender is a versatile appliance that can blend, chop, mix, and cook all in one. You can use it to make smoothies, soups, sauces, and even dough. It's easy to use and comes with a recipe book to help get you started.

4. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a virtual party is a great way to earn free and discounted products without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Your consultant can help you set up a virtual party and provide tips for making it a success.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with meal prep?

Definitely! The Quick Slice, Herb Keeper, and Food Chopper are all great tools for prepping ingredients quickly and efficiently. The Salad Chopper is also a must-have for making salads in a snap. These products will save you time and make meal prep less of a chore.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Ksiera