• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Grande's New Website Key to Solving Uncovered Missing Persons Cases?

Grande's site, Help Find The Missing, is his latest venture. His new site is full of information on high profile missing cases. He has been very busy and has not been on here as much. He has been very busy working on his new site.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Grande is not a frequent visitor here anymore, (since Oct 3, actually) maybe because he's been busy. Very busy.

His new site, Help Find The Missing, is his latest venture.

I started this thread for those of you who have been avoiding the thread about Paige and the daily updates. I don't blame you, but I also want you all to be aware of Grande's site because the smallest bit of information, something you might think insignificant, might be the key to a case and could help bring someone home.

The high profile cases, such as Stacy Peterson or Natalee Halloway, are in front of us almost daily. For every high profile case, there are hundreds of other cases of missing and exploited people, the ones the national media cannot, or will not, cover.

Take a short trip over to Help Find The Missing and see what Grande has been up to.

What a great site! My heart goes out to any family dealing with something like this.

I'm with you, Lisa.And Grande says, Hi.

Just checked it out, but that site is too hard for me! It makes my heart ache even more when I see the pictures, and think of what the families and friends must be going through. I could hardly watch the slide show.

I admire so much Grande's dedication and unceasing work on behalf of the missing. He is an amazing man.

Thanks for the info, KG!

ChefBeckyD said:
Just checked it out, but that site is too hard for me! It makes my heart ache even more when I see the pictures, and think of what the families and friends must be going through. I could hardly watch the slide show.

I admire so much Grande's dedication and unceasing work on behalf of the missing. He is an amazing man.

Ditto what Becky said. It is so amazing how many people go missing each year...

Thanks for letting us know about this KG. I just cried when I read some of the things on there... :(

I'll never give up hope for PAIGE!!

The site is full of sobering thoughts, isn't it?Don't forget about Zoltan Zion and Scared Monkeys, too.In other news, did you hear that witnesses saw Peterson carrying a large, obviously heavy blue barrel from his home the day Stacy Peterson disappeared? He's an experienced diver and his weights are missing.Link: Blue barrel key piece of evidence.

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The site is full of sobering thoughts, isn't it?

Don't forget about Zoltan Zion and Scared Monkeys, too.

In other news, did you hear that witnesses saw Peterson carrying a large, obviously heavy blue barrel from his home the day Stacy Peterson disappeared? He's an experienced diver and his weights are missing.

I had not heard this part.......
He gives me the creeps every time I see him - what a slimeball.:grumpy:

Thanks for posting this KG. Yeah I heard about the blue barrel thing - that guy is so freakin guilty it's insane.

dannyzmom said:
Thanks for posting this KG. Yeah I heard about the blue barrel thing - that guy is so freakin guilty it's insane.

yeah, but so was OJ Simpson...........

Thanks for the link, KG.........I'm gonna go check it out.

When we hear of someone missing, it just sort of passes through us, like another drive-by shooting or a holdup of a convenience store - it's just sort of background noise. It only happens on television or to people we just don't know.Until it happens to someone we know or to a family member.According to Grande's new site, there are 97,000 active missing persons cases in the United States.97,000!!!We all need to be more aware, more alert and more caring. It has already been, and could be again, one of us.

Wow. That's all I can say.

It really touched me. I can't imagine having someone in my family go missing...

Thanks for posting that link KG. I was in tears looking at all those missing. It just breaks my heart.

I'm taking a chance on bumping this for the Saturday crew that may not have seen it, and is probably snowed in, anyway.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm taking a chance on bumping this for the Saturday crew that may not have seen it, and is probably snowed in, anyway.

I did miss this but saw your other information on the site and made it over there.

Thanks again for your dedication to this!

On the barrel...I heard that too but not about the weights. The amount of dive weights to pull my DH down with a BC can surely take me down without one...wouldn't doubt one bit they were used...plus all we keep hearing about the person who supposedly helped carry the barrel.

Sad, another mother gone...

1. What is "Help Find The Missing"?

"Help Find The Missing" is a new initiative launched by Pampered Chef in partnership with Grande's Latest Venture to bring home uncovered missing persons cases. It is a way for our company to use our resources and platform to raise awareness and assist in the search for missing individuals.

2. How does Pampered Chef support this initiative?

Pampered Chef is committed to donating a portion of proceeds from sales of selected products to "Help Find The Missing". We also provide resources such as marketing and promotional materials to spread the word about missing persons cases and how people can get involved.

3. How can I get involved in "Help Find The Missing"?

There are several ways to get involved. You can support the cause by purchasing selected products, sharing information about missing persons cases on social media, and donating directly to the initiative. You can also volunteer your time and skills to assist in the search efforts for missing individuals.

4. Who can benefit from this initiative?

"Help Find The Missing" aims to benefit missing persons and their families by bringing attention to their cases and providing resources for search efforts. It also benefits communities by raising awareness about missing persons and promoting safety measures. Our customers also benefit by knowing that their purchases are making a positive impact.

5. How can I learn more about "Help Find The Missing" and the cases it supports?

You can visit the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for updates on "Help Find The Missing" and the cases we are currently supporting. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and ways to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • The_Kitchen_Guy