• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Carolyn - I Did It Again?!?!?!

In summary, Carolyn's continuing ear saga continues. She is having continuing feet issues and has to get a pedicure.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Remember how you had the continuing ear saga Carolyn?

Well, I'm having continuing feet issues!!!!

So, I'm at camp yesterday with the kids and DH and one of the lifeguards sunglasses blow into the water. Kids are off with DH so I decide to be nice and take his spot on duty so he can go look for them. I go to climb the lifeguard chair, slip on a step (a very narrow round rod) and my foot slams into the vertical rod with my body weight. No harm done right...naw...just hurt a twinge for a second...

Yeah right?!?!

...and trust me, the flash on the camera makes it look 4 shades lighter than actual. :cry:

I don't think it's broken, I can move and curl it but yowsa if you touch the top of it!!!!

janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture859-toe-damage.jpg

...and yes Linda, my toenails need painting - I think that polish is left from NC! :eek:

Ouch!! Kudos for posting your toenails that need painting for us all to see, haha!:D

Please don't tell me thats the same foot you hurt recently??:eek:

janetupnorth said:
.......and yes Linda, my toenails need painting - I think that polish is left from NC! :eek:

Yes, you are correct. As soon as that bruise goes away you should get a pedi....:D

Ouch! Janet...I can see the brusing clear up onto the top of your foot!

Yeah, it has progressed about half-way down my foot and is a 1 1/2 - 2" diameter circle....and I wish it was the same foot as before because 1 month later that ankle is still tender to the touch. At least that way I'd only have to watch 1 side. Now I have to jump for both.You don't realize how much you get kicked and stepped on by your kids until you are hurt!

Oh my that looks like it smarted!:cry::yuck: And the worst thing is that if you are around your kids when it happens, you may slip a bad word or two when that happens.:rolleyes:

Janet, you need steel toed shoes and need to wear them at all times!!! (just take them off if you get the pedi!!)

baychef said:
Oh my that looks like it smarted!:cry::yuck: And the worst thing is that if you are around your kids when it happens, you may slip a bad word or two when that happens.:rolleyes:Janet, you need steel toed shoes and need to wear them at all times!!! (just take them off if you get the pedi!!)
Nope, no bad words, don't use them and don't plan on starting! Even when hurt really, really bad (like last week when the screen door caught my big toenail and lifted 1/3 of it away from my toe!!!!) YEOUCH!I made the steel toe comment myself yesterday right away! I said I need them ESPECIALLY around the kids. ...and after the screen door issue above!!!! :eek:Oh, I don't know if I said, but about 1/2 hour before this, my DS slammed a kayak oar down on my other big toe and cut it open (the one that got caught by the screen door)...sigh...

janetupnorth said:
Nope, no bad words, don't use them and don't plan on starting! Even when hurt really, really bad (like last week when the screen door caught my big toenail and lifted 1/3 of it away from my toe!!!!) YEOUCH!

I made the steel toe comment myself yesterday right away! I said I need them ESPECIALLY around the kids. ...and after the screen door issue above!!!! :eek:

Oh, I don't know if I said, but about 1/2 hour before this, my DS slammed a kayak oar down on my other big toe and cut it open (the one that got caught by the screen door)...sigh...

Dear God, Janet...you are going to have no feet left!! :eek:I cringed just reading your post!!!

baychef said:
Dear God, Janet...you are going to have no feet left!! :eek:I cringed just reading your post!!!

I should have probably just left those fire boots on from conference last year all year long!

janetupnorth said:
I should have probably just left those fire boots on from conference last year all year long!

You can wear steel toed Crocs...:rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:

I think so too!! They'll protect your tootsies!!

cwinter474 said:
They should just for you!

Lately yeah... :blushing:

Funny thing is I've never broken a bone...

...running to find real wood to knock on...

Ok, I'm back, but I sure bruise lately!!!!

Just don't stub your toe into the wood you find to knock on!! Or don't drop wood on your foot either!!

Ow! Ow! Ow! Hope your boo boos are better soon!

Oh my Janet!!! I am sitting here cringing as I am reading your posts and looking at your foot!! You poor thing!! OUCH!!!!

OUCH! you poor thing! Forget the steel toed boots, you need to just walk around in steel lined waders!!!

Janet - OUCH!

Sorry that happened to you. Hope it gets better quickly!

Kitchen Diva said:
OUCH! you poor thing! Forget the steel toed boots, you need to just walk around in steel lined waders!!!

As long as they end there...if you suggest a chastity belt, DH will come across the state to get you...even at the risk of poo being flung! :p

janetupnorth said:
As long as they end there...if you suggest a chastity belt, DH will come across the state to get you...even at the risk of poo being flung! :p

Careful- I have a husband with a blow torch and he know's how to misuse it!

LOL!!!

janetupnorth said:
Remember how you had the continuing ear saga Carolyn?

Well, I'm having continuing feet issues!!!!

So, I'm at camp yesterday with the kids and DH and one of the lifeguards sunglasses blow into the water. Kids are off with DH so I decide to be nice and take his spot on duty so he can go look for them. I go to climb the lifeguard chair, slip on a step (a very narrow round rod) and my foot slams into the vertical rod with my body weight. No harm done right...naw...just hurt a twinge for a second...

Yeah right?!?!

...and trust me, the flash on the camera makes it look 4 shades lighter than actual. :cry:

I don't think it's broken, I can move and curl it but yowsa if you touch the top of it!!!!

janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture859-toe-damage.jpg

...and yes Linda, my toenails need painting - I think that polish is left from NC! :eek:

Owie owie owie!!!
If it makes you feel any better, Janet - my ear is STILL infected...it never got better snce Christmas!

dannyzmom said:
Owie owie owie!!!
If it makes you feel any better, Janet - my ear is STILL infected...it never got better snce Christmas!

No, that DOESN'T make me feel better! :yuck: What does your doctor say?
Is it an infection still or do they believe you have an allergy to certain metals developed?

janetupnorth said:
No, that DOESN'T make me feel better! :yuck: What does your doctor say?
Is it an infection still or do they believe you have an allergy to certain metals developed?

I haven't bothered to go back to the doctor :p

1. What is "Help Carolyn - I Did It Again?"

"Help Carolyn - I Did It Again" is a new collection of kitchen products from Pampered Chef designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. It includes a variety of tools, gadgets, and cookware that are perfect for everyday use.

2. How is this collection different from other Pampered Chef products?

This collection is specifically curated to help with common cooking and meal prep tasks that people struggle with. It includes innovative designs and features that make it stand out from our other products.

3. Can I purchase the "Help Carolyn - I Did It Again" collection as a set?

Yes, the collection is available as a set for your convenience. However, you can also purchase individual items if you only need certain tools or gadgets.

4. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Help Carolyn - I Did It Again" collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. Can I host a party to showcase these products to my friends and family?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and educational cooking experience with your loved ones. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party today.

Back