• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Pamela, a Consultant in Massachusetts with Grown Kids?

In summary, Pamela is a consultant with Pampered Chef, located in Massachusetts, and has been with the company for a second time. Her kids are mostly grown and she is glad she found this group for the supportive community and potential learning opportunities.
Pamela Fitzgerald
Hello - I am Pamela. I am in Massachusetts. This is my second time being a consultant. My kids are mostly grown this time around. I am glad I found this group. it looks like a good group.

Welcome to CS Pamela!

1. Who is Pamela?

Pamela is a consultant with Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools and cooking products. She is also a member of this group, which is a community of Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Where is Pamela located?

Pamela is located in Massachusetts, a state in the northeastern region of the United States.

3. How long has Pamela been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

This is Pamela's second time being a consultant with Pampered Chef. She may have taken a break and then returned to the company.

4. Are Pamela's kids still young?

No, Pamela's kids are mostly grown. This means that they are likely in their teenage or adult years.

5. Why is Pamela glad she found this group?

Pamela is glad she found this group because it provides a supportive community for Pampered Chef consultants. She may also be able to learn new tips and tricks for her business by being a part of this group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisa D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Dori Province
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Doraine