• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Like Best About Being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, the individual joined Pampered Chef after falling in love with the products and the opportunity to earn extra income while doing something they enjoy. Their favorite product to use so far is the Mix N' Chop. They balance their full-time job and Pampered Chef business by prioritizing tasks and utilizing social media and online tools. The individual enjoys sharing their passion for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools with others as a Pampered Chef consultant. Their advice for someone considering joining Pampered Chef is to just go for it and take advantage of the excellent training and support provided.
Lisa Drosdick
Hello, My name is Lisa Drosdick. I'm new to this forum. I started with Pampered Chef in February. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Welcome, Lisa! What do you like best about being a consultant?

1. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

I have always loved cooking and trying out new kitchen gadgets. When a friend invited me to a Pampered Chef party, I fell in love with the products and the opportunity to earn extra income while doing something I enjoy.

2. What has been your favorite product to use so far?

There are so many great products, but I have to say the Mix N' Chop has been a game changer for me. It makes breaking up ground meat so much easier and faster. Plus, it's also great for mashing avocados for guacamole.

3. How do you balance your full-time job and your Pampered Chef business?

It can be challenging at times, but I make sure to prioritize my tasks and set aside specific times for my Pampered Chef business. I also utilize social media and online tools to help me manage my time effectively.

4. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love being able to share my passion for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools with others. It's also incredibly rewarding to see my customers and hostesses happy with their purchases and to help them save time and make delicious meals in the kitchen.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering joining Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to just go for it! You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Pampered Chef provides excellent training and support, and it's a great way to try out new products and potentially earn extra income. Don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants for advice and tips as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa67
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Sheilainwv