• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does a Part-Time Pampered Chef Consultant Balance Life in Wyoming?

In summary, the person has been a Pampered Chef consultant since November 2006. They have an 18 month old daughter and have been married for 3 years. Their current job is with a small company that does land work for oil & gas companies. They initially started selling Pampered Chef for free products but now enjoy it and hope to make it their full-time job while being a stay-at-home mom.
Kandio
Hi, my name is Kandi and I live in Wyoming. I have been a consultant since Nov. 2006. I have an 18 month old daughter, Tavia. I have been married to my DH, TJ for 3 years now. I work part-time for a small company that does land work for oil & gas companies.
I love Pampered Chef! I originally started selling it so I could get the free products, but I really enjoy doing shows and hope to someday make PC my full-time job and be a SAHM.
Anyways, I have been reading the boards for awhile now and I figured that since everyone else was introducing themselves, I should finally get around to it myself!
I really appreciate all the great advice you ladies give. This is the most helpful place I have seen for Pampered Chef consultants.

Welcome to our nutty little of cyber-space!

Welcome Kandi. This is a great virtual cluster.

WelcomeWelcome Kandi,

Hope you find all the answers you might need to all your questions and some great ideas to help your business. We are glad to help and glad to get to know you. We are one big happy PC family!!

Debbie :D

Welcome! :)

Glad to meet you!

Kandi,

Welcome! So glad you found us here!!

1. How long have you been a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have been a Pampered Chef consultant since November 2006.

2. Do you have any children?

Yes, I have an 18 month old daughter named Tavia.

3. How long have you been married?

I have been married to my husband, TJ, for 3 years.

4. What is your current job?

I work part-time for a small company that does land work for oil & gas companies.

5. How did you get into selling Pampered Chef?

I originally started selling Pampered Chef to get free products, but I have grown to love doing shows and hope to eventually make it my full-time job while being a stay-at-home mom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandi Earhart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Donna O'Brien