• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join me on my Pampered Chef journey in Texas?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. To join in Texas, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website and complete training. The benefits of joining include flexible hours, ability to work from home, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn income. No prior experience is required, as the company provides training and support. Even with other commitments, you can still join and have a successful Pampered Chef business due to the flexible hours offered.
grainsmommy
Hi, my name is Tara. I have been working on my charter hosts for the last 2 weeks and I'm finally ready to sign up for PC. I'm very excited about this opportunity!

I'm a stay-at-home mom to my two daughters and 3x/year my step-daughter. My husband and I have been married for 2 years, but together for 5. We have lived all over the country, but are currently in the DFW area of Texas.

I met my recruiter at the local Farmer's Market where she had a tent set up. She had some products displayed and I was talking about wanting some new pots and pans. She mentioned that the September host special was 60% off the cookware, so I volunteered to be a host. When I got to looking at the catalog, I decided I wanted all that cheap stuff in the consultant kit. :blushing: I'm an avid couponer, so cheap is my forte'!

I love to cook and I love kitchen gadgets. I'm a sucker for all things "neat." Despite this, we've not really been able to afford things like this until now, so I've never been to a PC show or owned a PC product. I can't wait to get to know the ropes and really build my business.

I'm really looking forward to growing my business. This is not the first business I've tried, but I surely hope it is the last I'll need to! I love being home with my babies, so anything that helps me live that dream is A-OK in my book!

I also look forward to meeting all of you and really utilizing this awesome resource!:p

Congrats and Welcome Tara! You'll LOVE this site and PC!!! Good Luck! :D

Welcome! I'm in Little Elm, which is just north of Frisco. You'll love it here!

Welcome!! This is a great business to be in and this site is full of great information to help you get started and inspired!

Welcome!!
Just to warn you, this site is addicting...
Tons of useful info and files.
Ask us anything.

Welcome, where are you living, I'm in Forney

Welcome to PC! I have really learned so much over the month I have been here as well! You'll love it here and love PC!

Welcome from a fellow Texan (waco area)!*we are stationed in South Carolina now though*I'm glad you joined us!

Welcome and best wishes from south central Oklahoma!

Hello and welcome to CS :)

Thanks guys! I'm in Ennis, TX....so south of Dallas. I'm really excited about all of this and to the PP, I have NO DOUBT that this site is addictive. I've already been on here all morning, (much to the dismay of my husband and children), and I frequent a site like this called CouponForum that is just as addicting! I think CF will take a backseat to CS, though, because at least this site will help me make more money! :D

we go to ennis every year for the bluebonnets
it is very close to us we drove thru it last night, have always wanted to do the drive in there

Welcome aboard!!:)

Teresa Lynn said:
we go to ennis every year for the bluebonnets
it is very close to us we drove thru it last night, have always wanted to do the drive in there

We LOVE the drive-in!! Where else can you go to the movies with a 4-year-old and a 4-month-old and not get kicked out?? :p We also do the bluebonnet pictures every year. I love it here!

Welcome aboard!! Congrats on starting your new business!!!

Welcome! And, best wishes on your new business.My baby boy goes to school in Dallas, so Texans are near and dear to my heart right now.

Welcome aboard........another DFW Texan here!!!
You will love this site!! It is very helpful and awesome to get everyone's perspective of the business!!!
You will LOVE PC!!!

Sorry I'm so late to say welcome. I hope you do well in PC, and whatever you do.

Welcome Tara. I'm so excited for you and your new business with PC. I'm equally or maybe even more excited that you get to have the great PC products to use in your kitchen. I've been using them for at least 13 years, and I can't imagine what people do with tools they get from Walmart or the like other then replace them often. (I actually purchased the Measure All Cup and the Quikut Paring knife in 1992. I had to have the MAC to measure PB for cookies.)

Congrats on your new business and the new products for your kitchen!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. How can I join Pampered Chef in Texas?

To join Pampered Chef in Texas, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially becoming a consultant.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn income through sales and team building.

4. Do I need to have experience with Pampered Chef products or sales to join?

No, you do not need any prior experience with Pampered Chef products or sales to join. The company provides training and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

5. Can I still join if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can still join Pampered Chef even if you have other commitments. The company offers flexible hours, so you can work around your schedule. Many consultants have full-time jobs and still run successful Pampered Chef businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant