• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Michelle and what is her consulting business all about?

In summary, Michelle is a professionally trained chef who started her consulting business in December 2016. Her business focuses on providing support and guidance for other consultants and directors in the Pampered Chef company. She has a strong background in the culinary industry, with professional training and experience working in various restaurants across the country. Michelle has been a consultant with Pampered Chef since December 2016 and is dedicated to helping others grow and succeed in the company. Her upline is also a Pampered Chef consultant and she is interested in connecting with other consultants and directors for additional support. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect Michelle to be a knowledgeable and supportive resource, offering valuable insights and tips for growing your business and creating a sense of community
pchefmichy
Hi. My name is Michelle. I currently live in Martha's Vineyard and started my consulting business at the end of December 2016. Previously, I was a chef in many restaurants all over the country and am professionally trained. My upline is wonderful, but based out of NM, so I am always looking for other help and discussion opportunities. I am always interested in finding consultants and directors that are located on the Cape or islands as well. I am so excited to meet all of you and continue growing my business!

Welcome to CS Michelle!

1. Who is Michelle and what is her consulting business all about?

Michelle is a professionally trained chef who currently lives in Martha's Vineyard. She started her consulting business in December 2016 and has experience working in restaurants all over the country. Her consulting business focuses on providing support and guidance for other consultants and directors in the Pampered Chef company.

2. What is Michelle's background in the culinary industry?

Michelle has a strong background in the culinary industry, with professional training and experience working in various restaurants across the country. She has a passion for cooking and is always looking for new ways to share her knowledge and skills with others.

3. How long has Michelle been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Michelle has been a consultant with Pampered Chef since December 2016. She has quickly become a successful business owner and is dedicated to helping others grow and succeed in the company as well.

4. Is Michelle's upline also a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Michelle's upline is a Pampered Chef consultant based out of New Mexico. While she is grateful for their support and guidance, she is also interested in connecting with other consultants and directors located on the Cape or islands for additional help and discussion opportunities.

5. What can I expect when working with Michelle as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect Michelle to be a knowledgeable and supportive resource. With her extensive experience in the culinary industry, she can offer valuable insights and tips for growing your business. She is also committed to creating a sense of community and is always eager to connect with other consultants and directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Timpone
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Anita Cotugno