• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello From Greer South Carolina

In summary, It took this person 7 months to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, but they finally did so last Friday. After receiving their consultant number, they spent 5 hours on their laptop going through training materials and are happy with the amount of training provided by Pampered Chef. They are originally from Kentucky, but currently live in Greer, South Carolina and do not want to move anymore. They are married with two boys, ages 17 and 8, and joined Pampered Chef to earn extra income for their son's senior year and because they love the products. They are looking forward to getting to know the community, sharing their experiences, and providing support and advice to others on this platform. They also express gratitude for
lmradlein
Gold Member
Well, it has taken me 7 months to sign --- and I DID IT! Last Friday I just sat down went over the paper work and signed up. I got my consultant number today and can I say I haven't left my laptop for the last 5 hours. I love all the training they give you.
I'm from KY, I've lived all over the South East and right now we are in Greer, SC -- I don't want to move anymore, I'm very happy here. I'm married with 2 boys (17 and 8 years old). My 17 year old is the main reason for me joining PC. This is his senior year$$$. Plus, I just love PC:love:! You all give such great advice and support on here so thank you to all of you! I look forward to getting to know everyone and posting.

oh yeah - senior year is expensive! but what a great way to advertise the perks of joining pc.

welcome to pc & cs :D

Welcome! Glad you are here...congrats on your new business and finally "jumping in" to do it!

You will love it here!! Glad you can join us!

Congratulations and welcome to our nutty little cluster.

Welcome Aboard!!!

raebates said:
Congratulations and welcome to our nutty little cluster.

Welcome to the peanut gallery! :) LOL (Rae, who you callin' nutty?) ;)

Glad you joined. I am fairly new myself and just love all the great advice and forms others create! Good luck on your business! I can remember Senior year of high school and college!

Welcome to the family!! Both PC and CS. I hope you have a wonderful start to your business. Who is your director? I know a director from your town (at least I think that's where she's from). :) Congratulations!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Welcome to the family!! Both PC and CS. I hope you have a wonderful start to your business. Who is your director? I know a director from your town (at least I think that's where she's from). :) Congratulations!!!

Charlie J. is my director and she is SO great!

Thank you all for the warm welcome:blushing:

Welcome! I wish you the best with your new business.

Welcome from Columbia, South Carolina!!! We are glad you have joined us!

AmieCream said:
Welcome from Columbia, South Carolina!!! We are glad you have joined us!

Thank you! All this information is SO great! I've been doing all my training and reading the policies and procedures....WOW so much reading...then I get "hooked" on here...lol.

Leigh

1. How long did it take you to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It took me 7 months to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant. I finally sat down and went over the paperwork and signed up last Friday.

2. What did you do after receiving your consultant number?

After receiving my consultant number, I spent the last 5 hours on my laptop going through all the training materials provided by Pampered Chef. I love the amount of training they give you as a consultant.

3. Where are you from and where do you currently live?

I am from Kentucky, but I have lived all over the Southeast. Currently, I am living in Greer, South Carolina and I am very happy here. I don't want to move anymore.

4. Can you tell us a little about your family?

I am married with 2 boys, aged 17 and 8 years old. My 17 year old is the main reason for me joining Pampered Chef as this is his senior year and I wanted to earn some extra income. I also just love Pampered Chef products!

5. What are you looking forward to as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in the Pampered Chef community and posting my experiences as a consultant. I am also excited to share my love for Pampered Chef products and provide advice and support to others on this platform. Thank you to all who have already shown me support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gail Berry
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Gail Berry
  • Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
Replies