• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Escape to Toronto: A Family-Free Getaway with Pampered Chef"

In summary, "Escape to Toronto: A Family-Free Getaway with Pampered Chef" is a special event for active consultants and their spouses or significant others to relax, recharge, and connect while exploring Toronto. The event will take place from August 20-23, 2020 and registration will open on January 15, 2020. Eligible attendees will have their hotel accommodations, transportation, meals, and activities covered, while any additional expenses such as airfare will be the responsibility of the attendee.
kreaser
Gold Member
whoot whoot...heading out in the morning for Toronto!!! leaving 5 kids behind...just me and hubby!!! This should be fun!!!
Thanks Pampered Chef

All packed except for DH's toothbrush!!

I'm here waiting! Arrived today. When you come out of Customs, look for the people holding signs with the Chef's Hat Logo! They are the ones that will take you to the hotel!!! :D

Woohoo, how exciting! You're all going to be about 1.5 hours away for me. Maybe I should take a field trip ;)

You should!!! LOL I had a (non-PC) friend drive over from Oshawa this evening to have dinner with me. You could do that too!!! :D

How long are you in town for? I'm an hour east of Oshawa in Trenton, 1.5 hours from T.O

Here until Sunday! I'll PM you my room info. ;)

1. What is the purpose of "Escape to Toronto: A Family-Free Getaway with Pampered Chef"?

Escape to Toronto is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for our consultants and their spouses or significant others to relax, recharge, and connect with other consultants while exploring the beautiful city of Toronto.

2. When and where will the "Escape to Toronto" event take place?

The event will take place from August 20-23, 2020 in Toronto, Canada. More specific details about the location and itinerary will be provided closer to the event date.

3. Who is eligible to attend the "Escape to Toronto" event?

The event is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants and their spouses or significant others. Consultants who are not yet active can still join us by becoming active before the event date.

4. How can I register for "Escape to Toronto"?

Registration for the event will open on January 15, 2020. A registration link will be provided through your consultant's website or through an email from Pampered Chef. Please note that spots are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.

5. What is included in the cost of the "Escape to Toronto" event?

The cost of the event includes hotel accommodations for three nights, transportation to and from the hotel and airport, all meals during the event, and various activities and workshops. Any additional expenses, such as airfare, are the responsibility of the attendee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crysboo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • MSM