• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard About the $15 Booking/Recruiting Slide on the Supply Order?

In summary, Beth said the consultant tote is a great addition to the consultant's tool kit and that she would buy one for herself if she hadn't earned hers.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Did you know it's on the supply order for $15? I didn't until a consultant of mine told me! Thought I would pass it on to those who didn't earn it with me!

I didn't earn it either, but I am not sure I want to spend $15 plus tax for it either. Not usually cheap but think it's kind of steep.

Actually it's not bad at $15. When they first were introduced in a team director call (one of my sister directors in my line invented it) I printed off the pages and had them laminated at office depot. I think the laminating alone was close to that and that doesn't count the ink that it took to print.

These are professionally printed and detailed. I give new consultants who qualify in 30 days either the consultant tote or our team t-shirt and plan to add this as a 3rd choice for them. I'd buy one for me too if I hadn't earned mine.

Yeah, when I made the original plan booking slide, it cost close to $13 to get it laminited with our discount at Office Max. so, I don't think $15 is bad. Mine doesn't have the recruiting side to it, so I may go ahead and get this one.

Guess because money is very tight for me right now, it sounds like a lot. I haven't had any outstanding results with the one I made but I just may have to breakdown and get one anyway! I do like the colors too. Usually I am the last one to be cheap but I had a "moment"!! Thanks for the input on your costs.

bethcooks4u said:
Actually it's not bad at $15. When they first were introduced in a team director call (one of my sister directors in my line invented it) I printed off the pages and had them laminated at office depot. I think the laminating alone was close to that and that doesn't count the ink that it took to print.

These are professionally printed and detailed. I give new consultants who qualify in 30 days either the consultant tote or our team t-shirt and plan to add this as a 3rd choice for them. I'd buy one for me too if I hadn't earned mine.

Ok...I ordered this and I am happily eating my words!!! :blushing:Beth, it is everything and more you said it would be. It is something and a bag of chips!!! Very eye catching and something that can not be duplicated at home.

Related to Have You Heard About the $15 Booking/Recruiting Slide on the Supply Order?

What is a "Booking/Recruiting Slide"?

A "Booking/Recruiting Slide" is a type of presentation that is commonly used in the direct sales industry to showcase a company's products or services and recruit new team members. It typically includes information about the company, its mission and values, the products or services being offered, and the benefits of joining the team.

How do I create a Booking/Recruiting Slide?

To create a Booking/Recruiting Slide, you will need to first gather all the necessary information about your company, products or services, and team. Then, you can use a presentation software like PowerPoint or Google Slides to design your slide. Make sure to include visually appealing graphics and concise, easy-to-understand text to effectively convey your message.

What are some best practices for a successful Booking/Recruiting Slide?

Some best practices for a successful Booking/Recruiting Slide include keeping the design simple and visually appealing, using clear and concise language, highlighting the most important information, and including a strong call to action. It is also important to tailor your slide to your target audience and to practice your presentation beforehand to ensure a smooth delivery.

How can I use a Booking/Recruiting Slide to grow my team?

A Booking/Recruiting Slide can be a powerful tool for growing your team by effectively showcasing your company and its products or services to potential recruits. Make sure to share your slide with interested individuals and invite them to attend a presentation or meeting to learn more. You can also use it as a follow-up tool after meeting with potential recruits to reinforce the information presented.

Can I customize a Booking/Recruiting Slide for my specific company and products?

Yes, you can and should customize your Booking/Recruiting Slide for your specific company and products. This will help to make your presentation more engaging and relevant to your audience. Make sure to include your company's branding and unique selling points, as well as information about your specific products or services and their benefits. This will help to make your slide more effective in recruiting new team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • leftymac