• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Discovered the Ultimate Resource for PC Directors Yet?

In summary, "Have You Discovered the Ultimate Resource for PC Directors Yet?" is a website designed for Pampered Chef directors to connect, exchange ideas and advice, and receive support in their business. The website can be accessed for free by creating an account at https://www.pamperedchef.com/pc-connect/. It offers a variety of resources for building and growing a business, and while it is exclusively for directors, consultants and potential recruits can still benefit from the shared ideas and resources.
workinitout
Hello!! My name is Melissa, I am a future Director here in the flat state of North Dakota! I moved here last January and began my PC career that February. It has been a rocky relationship, but I have found solid ground and am moving forward!

I have signed three recruits, two are qualified, one by the skin of her teeth. I have a few more who are interested, and I am praying that at least two sign in Feb!! I am working towards becoming a Director in September and going on a cruise the next April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my business and need to really work to build a higher show average!!

I guess that's about it. Except, that I only just heard about this site two weeks ago! That is messed up!!! Already I have found so many great ideas and encouragement!! You go team!!

CONGRATS & WELCOME Melissa!!

Welcome!I think this web site should be linked right from CC - I could NOT make it without this place!

Hi Melissa!

Welcome! It took me over a year to find this board and I said the same thing when I found it! Wish I had found it sooner....but now I'm addicted. I have to come back every day!

:D

Welcome:) THis is a wonderful site; I've only been here a year....we're all one big cyber cluster!

Welcome! I'm glad you're moving forward. Hope you pick up speed soon, like a runaway train.

Welcome!! I am just out of my super starter month 3, and really enjoy it! Working full time as a receptionist, I need to make more time for MY business.

Good Luck, Vanessa

Welcome Melissa!!

Related to Have You Discovered the Ultimate Resource for PC Directors Yet?

1. What is "Have You Discovered the Ultimate Resource for PC Directors Yet?"

"Have You Discovered the Ultimate Resource for PC Directors Yet?" is a website created specifically for Pampered Chef directors to share ideas, tips, and support with each other.

2. How can this website benefit a PC Director?

This website can benefit PC Directors by providing a platform for them to connect with other directors, exchange ideas and advice, and receive support and encouragement in their business.

3. How can I access this website?

You can access the website by visiting https://www.pamperedchef.com/pc-connect/ and creating an account. It is free for all Pampered Chef directors.

4. Can I find resources for building my business on this website?

Yes, the website offers a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing tools, and success stories from other directors to help you grow and develop your business.

5. Is this website only for PC Directors?

Yes, this website is exclusively for Pampered Chef directors. However, consultants and potential recruits can still benefit from the ideas and resources shared on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenik1007
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • stayinathomemama