• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Valky: A Day to Celebrate and Enjoy!

In summary, Gillian had a good day with lots of love and celebration. Her husband tried to do a two-fer for her but she said she would take a three-fer because it means so much to her.
Ginger428
Gold Member
What a day to have a birthday....ENJOY!!!!:D :D :D

Happy, happy day!!!

Happy Birthday- What a great day to have a birthday!

Happy Birth-Valentines Day!

Happy Birthday & Valentines Day Valky!!!:D :D

Happy Birthday!
smile0547gx.gif

Have a wonderful day:D

Happy Birthday and have a great day:D

Happy Birthday hope it is great

Roses are Red, like the color of Love
Daisy's are Yellow, like the sun up above
Violets are violet, deep, dark and lovely
Pansy's are bright, cheery, fun and bubbly

You my dear friend are a flower of your own
No color in the rainbow stands a chance near your glow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!!!!

AAWWW thank you everyone. I feel so loved. Happy Valentine's to you too!

Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day Valky--you are so special to have both on the same day!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D Happy Birthday!!!:D :D

Happy birthday- I bet your DH has the pressure on him today, LOL!!

Happy Birthday Valky! :D

Happy Birthday, Valky!!! Hope it was an awesome day!:D

Thank you guys. I had a good day (nice for a change).

Gillian, I told my DH when we first got together that just because my birthday was on Valentine's Day didn't give him liberty to give me a 2 fer. (2 for 1 gift)LOL. He is really good to me and I always get the traditional flowers and candy (mostly as a joke) and then my Bday gift.

My DH always whines because my b-day is 1-26, then he needs a gift for Valentines, then our anniversary is 3-3, so I get lots of presents in a short amount of time!!

He tries to 2-fer it sometimes, but I just buy myself something to make up for it, LMAO!!

When we were on our way into "The City" this evening to re-new our vows, I said, "oh good, does this mean I get a wedding gift too". He just slumped over and said, "you are really trying to stress me out" LOL!

Tell him you'll accept a 3-fer if it is good enough, LOL!!

That is so cool that you also renewed your vows on your birthday/Valentine's Day!

Related to Happy Birthday Valky: A Day to Celebrate and Enjoy!

1. What products do you recommend for making a birthday cake for Valky?

For a delicious and easy birthday cake, we recommend our Classic Batter Bowl and our Stoneware Fluted Cake Pan. These products are perfect for mixing and baking your cake to perfection!

2. How can I make sure my decorations for Valky's birthday party are on point?

Our Cake Decorating Kit is a must-have for any party! It includes everything you need to create beautiful and professional-looking designs on your cake, including a frosting bag, tips, and stencils.

3. Do you have any recommendations for creating a special birthday breakfast for Valky?

We have just the tools for you! Our Pancake Shaker and Egg Cooker are both perfect for making a delicious and festive breakfast for Valky. The Pancake Shaker even comes with fun shapes to make your pancakes extra special!

4. I want to make Valky's birthday extra special with personalized gifts. Any suggestions?

We have a variety of customizable products that are perfect for a special birthday gift. Our Personalized Cutting Board and Personalized Apron are both great options for adding a personal touch to your gift.

5. Can you recommend any healthy options for Valky's birthday party snacks?

Absolutely! Our Spiral and Slice Vegetable Cutter is perfect for creating fun and healthy snack options, such as zucchini chips or carrot sticks. We also have a variety of dip mixes that are great for pairing with fresh veggies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • VeronicaW
  • General Chat
Replies