• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grandparents-to-Be: Surprising Baby Whatzit on the Way!

In summary, The Furry Guy and Rae will be expecting a new little Whatzit sometime in late September. They were not expecting this to happen and are surprised. April Fools was the very first thing that crossed their minds.
raebates
Staff member
I’m a little shocked. I just found out that The Furry Guy and I will be expecting a new little Whatzit sometime in late September. You cannot imagine how surprised we are. This was not something we were planning. We’re empty-nesters. We’ve been enjoying our freedom and looking forward to the day we’ll become grandparents. Wow!

April Fools! Gee, people, I can’t believe you fell for that.

April Fools was the very first thing that crossed my mind. It's 8PM here & I actually thought about doing that on FB earlier today! LOL

Last year I "quit." It funny, I don't actually do April Fools stuff anywhere but here. I wonder how many people will remember that I've had a hysterectomy when they read the post. LOL!

Ha Rae! I KNEW it......... Too funny!

LOL....totally forgot it was April Fool's! Got me! :D

Sorry, Rae. Didn't believe you for a second :D

Too funny!
I'm tempted to pull that one on my mom today but I don't know.

Lol, Rae you are too funny. I do remember my shock last year when I saw your "I Quit"!!! This one didn't have near the same effect on me, I was ready. Enjoy the day!

LOL - when I read it, and saw who had posted it, my first thought was "Yeah, RIGHT!" :rolleyes:

Silly Girl!

Rae! you are funny! but as soon as I saw it was you... I knew you were playing an april fools joke! lol!;)

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - when I read it, and saw who had posted it, my first thought was "Yeah, RIGHT!" :rolleyes:

Silly Girl!

Same here!! Sorry, Rae, part of being so well loved is that you're also so well known!

I haven't been on here for so long. . . . I didn't catch it. but then I was done having kids then BOOM ! a little girl...... then 2 miscarriages. . . .then BOOM a little boy. So now I have a college freshman, high school senior, one in kindergarten, and a 1 year old. Been married 23 years. He was done after 1. I guess I was good enough to earn 4 !! My coworkers would kill me if I got pregnant again.......... They worry about my health. I'm healthy but the miscarriages scared them. Good One Rae ! Too funny.

Heehee, I thought ... April fools!?!? :p

ChefBeckyD said:

Silly Girl!

Ditto here!

Haha! Love it Rae. I thought about putting it on my FB, but then my husband tells me no because it might come true. LOL

What's really funny is that when I was pregnant - four years ago - we found out on April 1st and I didn't believe the doctor (we are military and when you go to the military doctor on a Saturday you just take whoever is on duty for the weekend, the doctor was our neighbor who we also went to church with). My husband actually said to him "are you sure? It is April Fool's Day!" He was like I'M A DOCTOR! I can't pull pranks on patients.

Just my April Fool's day story.

Sharon, that's funny.

Today is actually my aunt's wedding anniversary. She and my uncle went to the courthouse to get married, but no one believed them. Everytime they'd try and tell us, they'd laugh because of our stubborness to not fall for the joke...so with each laugh, we all believed it truly was a joke.

No one congratulated them until the next day when they again told us they were married! lol

Didn't you have a hersterctomy?I don't really want to have a historectomy.

Wow, you had me going there for a couple of seconds, but it's late and I worked my other 2 jobs today!

Related to Grandparents-to-Be: Surprising Baby Whatzit on the Way!

1. What is "Grandparents-to-Be: Surprising Baby Whatzit on the Way!" all about?

"Grandparents-to-Be: Surprising Baby Whatzit on the Way!" is a special collection of products designed specifically for grandparents who are expecting a new grandchild. It includes items that will help them prepare for the arrival of the baby and make their grandparenting experience even more special.

2. What products are included in the "Grandparents-to-Be" collection?

The "Grandparents-to-Be" collection includes a variety of items such as baby blankets, onesies, bibs, photo frames, and other keepsakes that are perfect for new grandparents. These products can also be personalized to make them even more meaningful.

3. Can I purchase individual products from the "Grandparents-to-Be" collection?

Yes, you can purchase individual products from the "Grandparents-to-Be" collection. However, we highly recommend purchasing the entire collection as it offers a great value and includes everything you need to celebrate the new addition to your family.

4. Are the products in the "Grandparents-to-Be" collection safe for babies?

Yes, all the products in the "Grandparents-to-Be" collection are safe for babies. They are made with high-quality materials and have been tested to ensure they meet safety standards for infants and young children.

5. Can I have the products in the "Grandparents-to-Be" collection shipped directly to the expecting parents?

Yes, you can have the products in the "Grandparents-to-Be" collection shipped directly to the expecting parents. Simply provide their shipping address during checkout and we will take care of the rest. You can also include a personalized message to make it even more special for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
raebates