• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a Never-Used Flower Bread Tube for Just $3 + Shipping!

In summary, a flower bread tube is a non-stick baking tool used to create beautiful, flower-shaped breads. It can also be used for other baked goods such as cakes and meatloaf. To use it, simply grease the inside, fill with dough, and bake. It can be cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for best results.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Never been used, but not in box.

$3 plus shipping

ChefJWarren said:
Never been used, but not in box.

$3 plus shipping

Have you sold this yet? If not I would like to give it a new home!
Thanks,
Darcie

1. What is a flower bread tube?

A flower bread tube is a baking tool that allows you to create beautiful, flower-shaped breads. It is made of high-quality, non-stick material and comes in a variety of sizes.

2. How do I use the flower bread tube?

To use the flower bread tube, simply grease the inside of the tube with cooking spray or butter, fill it with your bread dough, and place it in the oven to bake. Once the bread is done, carefully remove it from the tube and enjoy your unique and delicious creation!

3. Can I use the flower bread tube for anything other than bread?

While the flower bread tube is primarily designed for bread, it can also be used for cakes, meatloaf, and other baked goods. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. How do I clean the flower bread tube?

The flower bread tube can be cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent damaging the non-stick surface.

5. Is the flower bread tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, the flower bread tube is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies