• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Carnival Flop: Seeking Advice in Barrow County, GA

I did a fundraiser carnival at a local school this weekend, and flopped bigtime. I dont know if Im doing something wrong or if it was the crowd. Is there someone in the Barrow Co. GA area that does these things that I can tag along with?The fundraiser carnival is a great way to generate leads and make some money, but it can be challenging to get customers. You should smile and talk to everyone, and make sure to offer a free cooking show if people want it.
Chef Diane
I did a fundraiser carnival at a local school this weekend, and flopped bigtime. I dont know if Im doing something wrong or if it was the crowd. Is there someone in the Barrow Co. GA area that does these things that I can tag along with?

I got 0 orders, 0 leads and almost 0 stops at my table. Salad Master even got 4 bookings. $25 is alot to spend and get nothing out of it :(

Sorry, not from GA so can't help you there. I can give these tips for next time.

$25 is a bargain so be willing to do it again.

Stand up the ENTIRE time. The minute you sit down, the minute people walk by you.

Smile at everyone. Talk to everyone. Ask everyone if they want to enter a raffle.

When I say everyone, I mean everyone - the men, the teenagers, the people in the booth next to you, the pregnant moms, the moms with strollers, the retirees, the women in a conversation, etc. It's so easy to say, "they look like their in a good conversation" or "they must have somewhere to go" or "they're too old/young/busy to host a show." Don't prejudge and you'll get more leads.

Good luck and better luck next time.

oh I am I have another next Sat. $25 is a great deal, just wish I got more from it. Thanks for the advice

Sorry, I'm not in your area, but you can do a search on "fairs", "expos", or some other sort of event and there is lots of great advice and some files with info, too.

Sorry about your unsuccessful event. My first time around a few years back was the same way. The only thing people wanted was to win the "FREE" item I had. I left there so upset, I didn't even give it away.:D

Hope this makes you smile.:p

Don't forget to do a drawing! FREE stuff always gets people! Give away recipes and have your gorgeous trifle bowl out there to hold all the drawing slips!

I give away a free cooking show rather than product.

Tasha, the last time I gave a free cooking show the winners were disappointed. Can you believe it?!?!?!

I am offering one to those that want it from the carnival this weekend. (Key word offering not winning)

1. How do I choose the right kitchen tools for my needs?

Choosing the right kitchen tools can be overwhelming, but it's important to consider your cooking habits and the types of dishes you like to make. Think about what tasks you do most often in the kitchen and look for tools that will make those tasks easier. You can also consult our product guides and customer reviews to see which tools have been helpful for others.

2. What is the best way to clean and maintain my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend hand washing all of our products with warm, soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers that could damage the surface. For products with nonstick coatings, use only non-metal utensils to avoid scratching. As for maintenance, regularly check for wear and tear and replace any damaged products to ensure safe and effective use.

3. How can I get the most out of my Pampered Chef products?

To get the most out of your products, make sure to follow the instructions and use them as intended. Additionally, explore the versatility of our products by trying out different recipes and techniques. Our website and social media channels also offer tips and tricks from our chefs and other customers on how to use our products in unique ways.

4. Can I return or exchange a product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund or product exchange. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I find out about new products and promotions?

The best way to stay updated on new products and promotions is to join our email list and follow us on social media. We also have a rewards program where you can earn points and receive exclusive offers. Another option is to host a Pampered Chef party, where you can see and try out new products while earning free and discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back