• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Worn & Never Worn Pampered Chef Gear - $65

In summary, the "Gently Worn & Never Worn Pampered Chef Gear" package includes a variety of gently worn and never worn kitchen gear such as aprons, oven mitts, towels, and other tools and accessories. These items are in excellent condition and cannot be customized, but the package is a great value at $65 for the entire package. All sales are final, but we are confident that you will be satisfied with the high-quality and useful items included.
Kathytnt
XL Pale Pink Polo gently worn with Pink Pampered Chef logo stitching on chest
$15
XL Black long sleeved Jersey knit shirt with Sparkly Pampered Chef Logo $20
Large Pale Pink Jockey Cardigan (long sleeved) with zipper front Pink logo stitching 100% cotton Never worn $30
3/4 length sleeve denim look blouse (stretch) with gold logo stitching $10

The whole group sold together for $65

Pay Pal preferred - Prices do not include shipping

Last edited:

What is included in the "Gently Worn & Never Worn Pampered Chef Gear" package?

The package includes a variety of gently worn and never worn Pampered Chef gear such as aprons, oven mitts, towels, and other kitchen tools and accessories.

Are the items in the package still in good condition?

Yes, all items in the package have been carefully inspected and are in excellent condition. They have either never been used or have only been used a few times.

Can I choose which specific items I want in the package?

No, the items included in the package are already pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can rest assured that the package will include a variety of useful and high-quality Pampered Chef gear.

Is the price of $65 for the entire package or for each individual item?

The price of $65 is for the entire package, not for each individual item. This is a great value considering the high-quality and variety of items included.

Can I return or exchange any items in the package if I am not satisfied?

No, all sales of the "Gently Worn & Never Worn Pampered Chef Gear" package are final. However, we are confident that you will be satisfied with the items included and enjoy using them in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • heather223