• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable HWC and PC Logo Shirts?

In summary, the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt is a lightweight and breathable shirt made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. It runs true to size and can be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. Currently, it is only available in black but may come in other colors in the future. It is suitable for both men and women as it is designed to be a unisex style.
AmyR
I have for sale a size 14 HWC pink button up short sleeve shirt for sale. It has the PC logo on the front and on the sleeve it has a HWC logo.

I also have a size XL tax with navy writing of the PC logo polo shirt I would like to sell.

I would like $10 for the HWC shirt and $7 for the polo, plus shipping.

I can email you pictures if you are interested.

Amy

fs ~hwc shirtsI would love to see a pic also. Thanks. [email protected]

I'm interested - sent you a PM.

Shirt sales pendingRight now both sales are pending.
Amy

Shirt sales pendingBoth shirt sales are pending right now.
Amy

Polo shirt soldI still have the HWC shirt...the person who originally emailed me has not gotten back to me.
Amy

AmyR said:
I still have the HWC shirt...the person who originally emailed me has not gotten back to me.
Amy

Hi Amy, I just PM'd you - but they seem to not go through very quickly. I am still interested!!

HWC shirtI still have the HWC shirt available for sale.
Amy

What is the material of the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt?

The Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt is made of a lightweight and breathable fabric blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester.

Does the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt run true to size?

Yes, the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt is designed to run true to size. We recommend following our size chart for the best fit.

Can the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt be machine washed?

Yes, the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

Does the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt come in different colors?

Currently, the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt is only available in black. However, stay tuned for potential new color options in the future!

Is the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the Hwc Short Sleeve Shirt is designed to be a unisex style and can be worn by both men and women.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies