• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What free goodies are being given away at Bob Greene's Best Life Tour?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 5 Posted By: jetskiwdr
Views: 325 Replies: 2 Hey Guys,
I worked a promo in Phoenix yesterday for Bob Green's Best Life tour and thought I would let you know about the freebies being given away.
For those of you who don't know, Bob Greene is Oprah's personal nutritionist and fitness expert and he promotes a diet plan called The Best Life.
I wish I could have posted this sooner when the tour started, but I just found out about it.
If you are one of the first 500 people in line for his book signing, you will receive a free goodie bag with the following:
1. Reusable Canvas Sack
2. Full size Wasa Sourdough Crisp Bread
3. Slim-Fast High Protein Chocolate Chip Granola Meal Bar
4. Piece of Nonni's Biscotti + coupon for $0.55 off purchase of 5 oz. or larger package of Nonni's Biscotti
5. Full size bottle of Wishbone Salad Spritzer in Caesar Delight
6. Coupon good for one free box of Barilla Plus pasta
7. Gift certificate for any Skinny Cow item (up to $4.99)
8. Coupon for one free cup of any variety of Yoplait Yogurt (up to $0.92)
9. Coupon for $1 off any flavor or size of 8th Continent Soy Milk
10. Smart Balance booklet containing many coupons for Smart Balance products
11. Recipes
There are only two more tour dates scheduled:
Wed, Feb 13 -- San Diego -- Safeway Vons @ 2535 Truxtun Road, Bldg. 29 -- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Thurs, Feb 14 and Fri, Feb 15 -- Los Angeles -- Safeway Vons @ 1110 West Alameda Avenue in Burbank, CA -- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
And, for those of you who live in the Phoenix area...Although the tour went through Scottsdale Monday, there was such low turnout that there are LOTS of these goodie bags left and myself and one other promo gal will be handing them out at the store tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. So feel free to come by the Albertsons at 21001 Tatum Blvd in Scottsdale, AZ, and I'll be happy to give you a goodie bag. Ask for Wendy and mention you're a fellow fatwalleter and I'll probably throw an extra one in (if I can).
By the way guys, you will also receive yummy food samples while you're waiting in line at the signing. Bob has two well-known nutritionists with him who cook up and sample a couple Best Life approved dishes.
Hope to see you tomorrow!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

"Green" Show IdeaWith bamboo being the focus in March it got me thinking... I'd like to promote "GREEN with The Pampered Chef" but not St. Patrick's Day green... GREEN like saving our environment!

I know how great bamboo is because it's a renewable resource (and the March host special flyer has great wording on it) and in the Cooking Shows in Action DVD, Teresa Blake shared a GREAT TIP for using the Microfiber Towel instead of Swiffer sheets...

What I'm thinking is to brainstorm a list of great reasons to have PC products (in addition to the already great ones) that are environmentally friendly... so far I have...

1. The Bamboo - easily renewable resource
2. The microfiber towel instead of a swiffer sheets - no more throwing away the sheets and putting more in landfills
3. Kitchen Spritzer instead of Pam - save the ozone layer!
4. Smooth-Edge Can Opener - makes recycling cans safer... no sharp edges
5. Suds Pump - cut down on soap usage? (not sure on that one... good or not?)

Any more ideas? I'd love to promote this idea to my TEAM!!!! :approve:

Can our microfiber towel be used for the dusting swifters or just the mopping swifters? I just heard this tip and love it!

use the outdoor plate/caddy/cups/silverware set to save on throwing paper away

Happy Chef said:
Can our microfiber towel be used for the dusting swifters or just the mopping swifters? I just heard this tip and love it!

I use it all the time for the dusting! Works great!!

Suds pump is refillable so you are right that it is a green product. I dust with my micro fiber too. I LOVE them

pampmomof3 said:
use the outdoor plate/caddy/cups/silverware set to save on throwing paper away

So true! I am throwing a birthday party for myself on Sunday and that is what we'll be using. I got like three sets of the outdoor plates when they were the free gift last year and I have two sets of cups and utensils, plus the plate caddy. :thumbs up:

Thanks Deb!

DebbieJ said:
So true! I am throwing a birthday party for myself on Sunday and that is what we'll be using. I got like three sets of the outdoor plates when they were the free gift last year and I have two sets of cups and utensils, plus the plate caddy. :thumbs up:

Happy birthday!!!

Thanks Carolyn! My birthday is Friday and I just ordered my own cake yesterday. :)

I just made this flyer if anyone is interested. It's nothing fancy, but it works. :)

Attachments

• Going GREEN with The Pampered Chef.doc
    316.5 KB · Views: 200
    316.5 KB · Views: 207
    316.5 KB · Views: 220
Great Job Deb!! It looks nice! Thank you!

After I was already at Office Max making copies, I thought it would have been nice to have put item #s and prices in there. Oops!

:money:That's looks awesome Debbie :money: Thanks

1. What is the Best Life tour and who is Bob Greene?

The Best Life tour is a promotional event hosted by Oprah's personal nutritionist and fitness expert, Bob Greene. He promotes a diet plan also called The Best Life.

2. What kind of freebies are being given away at the tour?

If you are one of the first 500 people in line for Bob Greene's book signing, you will receive a free goodie bag with various health and food-related items, including a reusable canvas sack, snacks, coupons, and recipes.

3. Are there any upcoming tour dates for the Best Life tour?

Yes, there are two more tour dates scheduled for San Diego and Los Angeles. See the post for more details.

4. Can I still get a goodie bag from a past tour date?

Unfortunately, the post mentions that the tour has already gone through Scottsdale, but there may still be goodie bags left at the Albertsons store mentioned in the post.

5. Is there a special offer for Fatwallet members?

Yes, if you mention that you are a Fatwallet member and ask for Wendy at the Albertsons store in Scottsdale, you may receive an extra goodie bag while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Back