• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Storage Box for Your S/B Cookbooks | Kathy :chef:

In summary, the size of the storage box for cookbooks should be based on the size and number of cookbooks, with a few extra inches for a perfect fit. The storage boxes are durable, made with high-quality materials, and designed to protect cookbooks from dust and moisture. They can hold cookbooks vertically or horizontally and can fit in most kitchen cabinets or pantries. These storage boxes can also be used for other kitchen items, such as magazines and utensils.
KathysueZ
Gold Member
Does anyone have the storage box for the S/B cookbooks?
Thanks
Kathy :chef:

I would be interested in one of these as well if anyone has any extra. Thanks! :D

there's a storage box?

You know what, this gives me an idea to make one for all my cook books now, that way I won't forget them all the time.

1. What size storage box should I get for my cookbooks?

The size of the storage box you need will depend on the size and number of your cookbooks. We recommend measuring your largest cookbook and adding a few extra inches to ensure a perfect fit.

2. Are these storage boxes durable?

Yes, our storage boxes are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. They are designed to protect your cookbooks from dust, moisture, and other potential damage.

3. Can I store my cookbooks vertically or horizontally in the storage box?

Our storage boxes are designed to hold cookbooks both vertically and horizontally, making it easy to store and access your collection. You can also mix and match orientations to maximize space.

4. Will these storage boxes fit in my kitchen cabinet or pantry?

Our storage boxes are compact and can easily fit in most kitchen cabinets or pantries. However, we recommend measuring your storage space beforehand to ensure a proper fit.

5. Can I use these storage boxes for other items besides cookbooks?

While these storage boxes are specifically designed for cookbooks, they can also be used to store other kitchen items such as magazines, recipe cards, and even utensils. Get creative and make the most out of your storage space!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • redsoxgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • KathyG.