• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Truck Crash in TX - Shocking Footage and Update on Driver's Condition

In summary, a beer truck overturned and spilled its load of beer cans on the freeway. Traffic was rerouted for several hours while crews cleaned up the spilled beer cans. The driver was not seriously injured.
DebbieSAChef
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298145,00.html

Could you package be on this truck??? Scattered somewhere in TX?? LOL

Just kidding, but I thought this was an interesting post. The guy is ok, just complained about back problems!!

Debbie :D

It's far more fun when a beer truck overturns and the cops have to chase the looters away.

Thankfully, my shows aren't due to be delivered until Friday comes
I'll have 4 shows and from the tracking about 30 boxes to sort!!
I ran and checked the tracker when the news eported it today.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's far more fun when a beer truck overturns and the cops have to chase the looters away.

Oh no! That would be a site to see!! Luckily my packages don't go thru Texas!:)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Or, on The Simpsons, a sugar truck. Homer collected the sugar and tried to sell it to people, but it had broken glass and pebbles in it.

One of my hostesses actually has her show on the way...wonder if it was on that truck???:eek:

Thanks Debbie - we send packages all over the US so chances are we may have some on there from my FT job. I notified our call center so they know. Thanks again!

chefann said:
Or, on The Simpsons, a sugar truck. Homer collected the sugar and tried to sell it to people, but it had broken glass and pebbles in it.
With Miller having one of their largest breweries right here, it seems like about once or twice a year one of their semis flips on it's side at the Zoo Interchange. Cases of beer litter the area. The problem isn't gaper blocks, it's parked cars of guys trying to pick up beer.

I don't think I'd want to open any of those cans just too soon.

the news tonight said they would continue to ship the ackages to their intended destination....

When I saw it on the news.. the first thing I thought was how many PC packages are on that truck??!!

they said ir was airborne for 70 feet

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
With Miller having one of their largest breweries right here, it seems like about once or twice a year one of their semis flips on it's side at the Zoo Interchange. Cases of beer litter the area. The problem isn't gaper blocks, it's parked cars of guys trying to pick up beer.

I don't think I'd want to open any of those cans just too soon.
Ya know, ya just talk about something and the next thing you know...

Beer truck crash shuts down freeway

MUKWONAGO-A truck carrying thousands of cans of beer from Miller Brewing tipped over this morning, spilling about half its load on the Rock Freeway.

The accident happened around 6:00 a.m. on southbound I-43 north of Highway 83 near Mukwonago.

Traffic was rerouted for several hours while crews cleaned up the spilled beer cans, but has since been reopened.

The beer truck driver was not seriously injured.

http://www.cbs58.com/index.php?aid=474

And, since Chefann isn't here, she would post a quote from Chief Wiggam..."A beer truck has overturned. All units respond. Bring pretzels. Repeat: Bring pretzels!"

That wasn't a beer truck - it was a beer geyser from when Bart shook up a can of beer with a paint shaker at the hardware store. :)And, yes, it's really sad that I knew that off the top of my head.

Well, I was HALFbarrel right.

Ha!BTW, did you see the season premiere of The Simpsons? The opening credits were packed full of references to the movie.

Nope, missed it.The local news missed a great opportunity - "Beer truck overturns. Sheriff says alcohol was involved."

ROFLOL! Too funny!

1. What exactly happened in the FedEx truck crash in TX?

The FedEx truck was involved in a multi-vehicle accident on a highway in Texas. According to reports, the truck driver lost control and crashed into several cars before the truck burst into flames. The cause of the crash is still under investigation.

2. Was anyone injured in the crash?

Yes, several people were injured in the crash, including the FedEx truck driver. The driver was taken to a hospital and is currently in critical condition. No fatalities have been reported at this time.

3. Has FedEx released a statement about the crash?

Yes, FedEx has released a statement expressing their concern for those involved in the crash and their commitment to working with authorities to determine the cause of the accident. They have also stated that they are providing support to the driver and their family.

4. Will this incident affect FedEx's delivery services?

At this time, it is unclear if the accident will have any impact on FedEx's delivery services. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary.

5. Is there any footage of the crash available?

Yes, there is footage of the crash that has been released by local news stations. However, we urge viewers to use discretion when watching as the footage may be disturbing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back